rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Racing Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cadwell on the 24th May

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acesrichie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cadwell on the 24th May
    Posted: 19 May 2012 at 21:16
Booked this last night. First time out this year and second time out on my track bike. I hope I can keep it on it's wheels this time ! Gonna go down on wed evening and kip in the car then get out on circuit in the morning. Really looking forward to trying out cadders, everyone who's done it seems to love it. I've been warned its narrow tho so must try and keep tight lines.

If anyone else is gonna be there then come say hi Thumbs Up

Edited by acesrichie - 19 May 2012 at 21:17
Warms View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 21:59
I would love to go again was there 3 weeks ago, you'll love it, real nice track and well run by msv, i can't aford it this time Cry  , allthough me girl friend is going, nicking me van toShocked , i know dont get me started, i guess i must like her, anyway her and her mate will be in a big blue sprinter, and she'll be riding her black Daytona 675 T3 track bike, say hi. Takes a session or two to remember where yer going, but at the end of the day you'll defo want to go back, you can build some good speed around the goose neck , but make sure you scrub it off befor droping into mansfield ,lol, barns a nice corner, in the dry, the mountain's cool , easy on the power, till the front wheel comes down,lol.  Have a good , safe day fella. Smile 
acesrichie View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acesrichie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 00:34
Cheers Warms, I'll keep an eye out for your missis and will say hi if I see her. I'll be happy if I come away remembering half the names of the corners, then I'll be able to tell ya how I got on on the ones you've mentioned, lol. I've got it in my head I'll take it easy as its my first one this year, but err . . . once ur out there, well you know how it is Wink

I'll be in a red Citroen C5 estate, riding a black zx6r with green wheels.

Edited by acesrichie - 23 May 2012 at 00:35
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acesrichie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 22:14
Hey warms. I said hi to ur better half at Cadwell yesterday. Both her and her mate seemed like they were having a great time. I shifted up to inters and I think I spotted her going round with an instructor. I'm dead jealous of that 675 she's got! Looks tidy. Hopefully one day I'll bump into you too if you get ur van back off her, lol. Had a great day out. The weather was boiling! Look forward to getting back there.
Warms View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 22:41
Hi mate, yeah she said she saw yer, glad you had a good day, told yer you would like it,lol. Yeah she's got a nice bike, she had a moment coming out of the little chicane after mansfield when one of the bolts on her head stock protector worked it's way loose and came out and jammed the steering on, luckly she was heading to the grass at low speed and bailed out on the grass Shocked, no damage done, she was a bit shaken up cause she was thinking if that had happened on a fast part of the track, and all that, some peeps took bolt out for her and checked it over, all was good and she did the last couple of sessions which made her feel better, hope to get me RSV factory up there in the not to distant future, i do like that placeThumbs Up.
    Cheers  Paul.
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acesrichie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 22:57
Shocked Jesus that would give anyone a fright. She's done well to calm herself and get back out there. Fair play to you guys for coming all that way too. Its a fair old trek from the IOW eh? You must really like it ! There was a photographer on the day so I'll post up here when the pics are out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic