rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RSV / RSVR / FACTORY > Technical Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To PC111 or not to PC111?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsickboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To PC111 or not to PC111?
    Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 15:03
I have just bought some 54mm TB's via the RSVR.Net shop. Tongue

I already have fitted the CER airtubes and the Evo airbox plus Acky can, once i fit the Tb's do i need to have a PC111???

I know to get the best out of the mods thats the way to go but, do i really have to fit one and get it dynoed to get them working?

What will happen if i just fit them for now, will i get gains or a rough running Mille.

PC111 will be done soon but i am itching to fit the Tb's

Any help greatly received.

P.S the down pipe link mod??? anyone?? any good??

Big%20smileBig%20smile

Djay
Everybody is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 17:07
Can't say for sure what gains you will get but i would consider a chip that caters for 54mm Tb's from another model at least in the short term. I'll try and find some info from people that have done it and get back to you. 
djsickboy View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsickboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 17:32
Cool beanz, thanks Spoonz.  Smile

Aparently the tb's give about 5 extra horses throughthe range, but i dont know if that is with or without the PC111 or chip.

And i have been told that the link mod for the downpipes is a great mod, done to keep the single can option flowing as good as the Acky twin pipe set up... But just because i have been told that dont make it true. .Geek

Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 23:26
seems evoluzione do a specific chip for the 54mm Tb's. They say you should run a 48psi fuel press regulator as apposed to 44 (later bikes came stock with 48psi) to get the most from it which they also make. getting some good reports  on the net

Not sure on your bike year but you could give them a call and have a chat. Chip deveoped by Factory Pro.

djsickboy View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsickboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 12:17
Thats great thank you,

Will give them a call later for more info...

Do you know if it an easy job to retro fit the FPR ?  Confused

Djay
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 13:08
you can get an aprilia one from  a 2003 bike and bolt it on or use the evoluzione version which is variable. as far as i know it's plug it it and go with the aprilia part. with the Evo part you have to set the pressure with the supplied guage.
cheesy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
top chef!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 16:53
the link pipe mod is to take out the dip in the 5k region & increased midrange

If it also has the pipe at the rear chamber aswell this is to aid top end

a mates got the full modified one up on ebay at the moment
04 Tuono Fighter
1060 gen2 motor & some....
djsickboy View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsickboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2008 at 00:28
Excellent thanks again Spoonz, I will do that (03 plug in)  Big%20smile

Hey cheesy, that will be the one I am talking about, I am bidding for that but if it goes too high I might get mine done similar, hope I win that one to save me the effort.  Smile

Cheers

Djay
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic