rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New T Shirt
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New T Shirt

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
budd View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien


Joined: 07 Oct 2014
Location: Weast Yorks
Status: Offline
Points: 692
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New T Shirt
    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 14:09
just done a new T shirt, a bit tongue in cheek but I thought it was funny


an homage to the classic quote from Anchorman, don't know how to post the link but paste the text below into your search engine for a look at the legendary quote, if you look at his face he's nearly cracking up delivering the line ..

https://youtu.be/pjvQFtlNQ-M
Back to Top
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Oct 2010
Location: N Wales
Status: Offline
Points: 9075
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 15:01
Classic Clap

Like that old saying about Harley's  ' 70% of all Harley's ever made are still on the road.................. The other 30% made it to their destination' LOL

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.