rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What's getting your goat at the moment? Vent it.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What's getting your goat at the moment? Vent it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wavestarved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's getting your goat at the moment? Vent it.
    Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 17:37
I'll start with a couple of things really pi55ing my got goat off. F'ing pot holes, there's that many round here if you swerve to avoid one you generally drop into an even bigger bstd crater. The other thing that is doing my swede in is the spell check on this cowing IPad.
Oh that and I can't get my bike out the garage, oh and the state of the nation, politicians, celebrities, work, sea guls, pigeons and other variety of winged rat.
stevezx7r View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevezx7r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 17:42
The snow.  The bloody snow.  I'm on my third attempt to get the mille dyno'd only to be faced by yet another front of snow and just as the last one was starting to thaw.
robbiersv View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbiersv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 17:47
My 2into2 system is doing my head in... Got it back today and its touching in places.. Not welders fault. I had spare engine as jig but its touching the swingarm.. I,ll get there but my fingers were frozen and I thought feck you then and went indoors and bought a forza chip instead of pizza n chips lol
The mille high club.www.apriliaperformance.co.uk.www.rsvr.net
clankie View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clankie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 17:54
Well people who get you to do work for them and then bounce cheques on you and wonder why you aren't happy with them and want to tear there head off its been a crap year so Far can't even get out on the bike to de stress
edelliott View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien
Chippy maker!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edelliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 18:16
Cameron and Clegg

Sick of their f**king bullsh*t & looking at the pair of ugly c**ts..

Oh and my kettle don't seem to boil as it should
I cant be without teaConfused

Forza Aprilia Racing
Http://www.forzaaprilaracing.co.uk

sparky6800 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparky6800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 18:24
Did you get your parcel today ed ?
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
blinkey501 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blinkey501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 18:48
Originally posted by Wavestarved Wavestarved wrote:

I'll start with a couple of things really pi55ing my got goat off.

For me at the moment there is only one thing

WORK!!!!!!Angry
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
A303 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 18:54
Originally posted by Wavestarved Wavestarved wrote:

I'll start with a couple of things really pi55ing my got goat off. F'ing pot holes, there's that many round here if you swerve to avoid one you generally drop into an even bigger bstd crater. The other thing that is doing my swede in is the spell check on this cowing IPad.
Oh that and I can't get my bike out the garage, oh and the state of the nation, politicians, celebrities, work, sea guls, pigeons and other variety of winged rat.

Used to live in Taiwan - what with monsoons, earthquakes and dimwitted roadmenders, you should see the potholes there. Hit a doozy one night on my trallie in the dark - came up to both axles (at once!). Two-up but just managed to bounce through it. Mate on a roadbike following went down like he'd been poleaxed. It hadn't been there when we went that way during the day but had just opened up!
martuk View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 19:11
People with there poxy rear fog lamp on .
I've a mind to smash in the back of them.
█╬╬╬╬(•)i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
Joshy P View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshy P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 19:26
ill tell you what's pissing me off this fookin piece of grit i got in my eye today giving me a banging head ache Ouch
I HAD A DREAM I JUST DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT OOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH
BIG UN View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG UN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 19:30
fekin dead bike batteries and fekin ever increasing fuel prices ffs.
all set by posh kunts that either dont pay for fek all in life or are that rich
it doesnt matter to them anyway.politician trash running us into the ground.
davidrsurfer View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidrsurfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 19:51
How long have you got. Volume 1: Pikeys. gippos. liars. bullies. medical consultants (another long story). hoildaymakers. wannabes. caravans. campervans. tractors. milkfloats. rain snaw. sun when its too hot. floods. drout....get the message?
MilliAprili View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilliAprili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 20:08
Nah I'm alright pickin up a mint 950 sm tomoz
Wavestarved View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wavestarved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 20:11
Originally posted by davidrsurfer davidrsurfer wrote:

How long have you got. Volume 1: Pikeys. gippos. liars. bullies. medical consultants (another long story). hoildaymakers. wannabes. caravans. campervans. tractors. milkfloats. rain snaw. sun when its too hot. floods. drout....get the message?

Mate, i think I'll skip that meet for a surf, I meet at least half of your list... Pikey, campervan driving, caravan towing, wannabe, holidaymaker who seems to get followed by all the sh*t weather this country can muster. Lol. Really! No milk float tho, Soz.
edelliott View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien
Chippy maker!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edelliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 20:12
I wanna see volume 2
Pmsl
Forza Aprilia Racing

Ape View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
Moto nutter!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 20:12
You wanna hope gee wizz doesnt see this post or it'll never end....

...ya know how he likes a whinge about the weather !!!
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT BOSS !!
A82addict View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A82addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 20:15
Health and safety red tape at work, councils wanting you to jump through hoops just to exist while i know what they spend their money on and the F**KING waste in their departments still,,,6 people managing the same pot of money all having different monitoring systems.. couldn't make it up.. oh and

displaced senior nurses from closed hospitals being put into junior job roles elsewhere on the same protected salary dong F**K all meaning new qualified nurses cant get work..if my work shut would i be protected... like F**K

and breath...
kiwi_rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
EX Dr Frankie Stein (splitter)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi_rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 21:00
I've already vented ...now I'm out for revenge.

Oh yeah and cnuts in Audi's, Merc's, BMW's and Vans that think us motorcyclists are lower forms of life than single mums from Basildon.
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wavestarved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 21:12
lower forms of life than single mums from Basildon....
Didn't know there was one?..
edelliott View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien
Chippy maker!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edelliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 21:52
Classic

Pitsea is worse
Forza Aprilia Racing

camngetit View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camngetit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 21:57
We have bosses coming to work to see the cond of the place and if it's all clean, I work in a garage , we have had to hide all the stuff we use to service cars so all the brake fluid power steering fluid grease spray lube , all the bits we have saved to test on cars to eliminate faults . I don't think one of them has ever been in a garage let alone worked in one . Everything seems to be run by accountants   t**sers !!!
its twins for me !!!!
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
edelliott View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien
Chippy maker!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edelliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 21:59
Yeh cheers sparkie

Many thanks
Forza Aprilia Racing

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 22:08
right 

no 1 

prisoners that think they are fookin victims and expect to be treated like gods 

no 2

the fookin fat ugly blue haired dogooders who pander to em for fookin free ,fookin weirdo's go and help out at the hospice or old folks home taking them out for the day and stop bothering with nonces and waste of space ferrel w**kers ..

can i only have 2 ?? 
edelliott View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien
Chippy maker!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edelliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 22:12
Oh and sebimoto carbon airkits
They are kin toilet
Forza Aprilia Racing

MilliAprili View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilliAprili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 22:21
Little fookers at the side of the road waitng to give a broadside of snowballs(iceballs)as you drive past
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 22:42
Originally posted by edelliott edelliott wrote:

Oh and sebimoto carbon airkits
They are kin toilet

Ha ha

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
edelliott View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien
Chippy maker!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edelliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 23:04
A load of hoodies were lurking with snowballs when I drove along in the van the other day

I slowed down and gave them the finger and smiled
They quite enjoyed it I'm sure.

I was that age once
We used to do it to police cars that was a laugh .

I remember one time the police in a Sherpa van come steaming back with the sliding door open and out come loads of snow balls

That would not happen today with all the health and safety bollox
Forza Aprilia Racing

Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wavestarved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 00:08
Originally posted by edelliott edelliott wrote:

A load of hoodies were lurking with snowballs when I drove along in the van the other day

I slowed down and gave them the finger and smiled
They quite enjoyed it I'm sure.

I was that age once
We used to do it to police cars that was a laugh .

I remember one time the police in a Sherpa van come steaming back with the sliding door open and out come loads of snow balls

That would not happen today with all the health and safety bollox

Brilliant! Where the fk did it all go so wrong? I blame the politicians (1 evil old coffin dodging bitch in particular). Oh, and computers, sucking the life out of this country's kids. Why the fk aren't they out doing something constructive, like protesting against Tory fcuk wits robbing them of any hope.
edelliott View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien
Chippy maker!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edelliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 00:50
I already mentioned that evil c**t in another post and I live down south
f**k knows what people up north think of her

You have a great point
Kids are no longer forming bands to air views through music
Or out rioting about it

They just rob JD sports and burn people's business to the ground for no reason
They should have been in Whitehall doing it

Makes me wonder if call of duty is a government idea to keep kids brainwashed
It's like no one cares what politicians do next .

I remember a while back they placed lots of speed cameras in a certain us state
And locals shot the f**k out of them with shotguns

That's what you do
They also never replaced them
We just accept it and moan for the next 20 years

Forza Aprilia Racing

stevezx7r View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevezx7r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 06:01
If kids started protesting now they'd be called terrorists.  They have no chance.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic