rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Falco > General & Technical
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

wanders in

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aladinsaneuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wanders in
    Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 06:55
Morning my little ginger pubed jaffa cake muncher....

is that why you like the orange bits so much - the ginger clit tickler uses them for inspiration??

anyway, just popped by to give the falco sub forum a quick check and tidy

I have put you down for 2 tumbleweeds - at the moment we have got them on a buy one get one free offer

yes - very funny - you would be amazed at how my sides ached from laughter everytime some one tells me to Bogg Off....

anyway, I have also put a few abandonded crates in for the feel of the thing - that one over there - yes, painted like a badgers genitalia, thats full of knowledge, while that one over there - the one with the fat buddha of broadland stencilled on the side is full of sarcasm and piss - so be careful

OK my little groover - I will pop back in three months to change the cobwebs - sign here
www.ridersite.com - Uk Falco folk....
roosterni View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roosterni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 15:15
falco owners are rare here alad!!
Aladinsaneuk View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aladinsaneuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 18:48
We only come to peruse the donor bikes
roosterni View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roosterni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 09:41
or get rid of some stuff, need my post count up lol!!
falcomunky View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcomunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 13:41
lol. A rare but FAST breed mate!
Tis a good place to be a vulture of donor Milles... ;)
HisNibbs View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HisNibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 19:45
I too have wandered by, prompted by buddying up with up with a couple of members at Rockingham. Thanks guys, but despite trying to remember your names my brain is pretty fried.
Hey ho another day in paradise..
Johnboy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 20:03
Have I tripped into another world with a strange language?
Can we have a translator please?!
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 20:16
Careful John,this is a strange sub group of Aprilia devotees,known for circling around otherwise healthy Aprilias until they stumble under the piercing gaze of the besiegers.

Then,quick as a flash they pounce and within seconds all that's left is a pile of leftovers as the Falco worshippers depart with their loot.

In the natural world their only equals could be thought of as

a)   A flock of vultures

or

b) a shoal of piranhas

Is that a satisfactory explanation gents?    LOLLOLLOL 
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
Johnboy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 20:21
That's great Ian, I understand now.
I also understand now why I have never seen one, as I suppose it's like seeing Frankenstein. I'd love to see him that's for sure but think the freakish cut and shut development would scare most normal people away.

I'll stick with a pure bred I think
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 21:01
Wise move Wink

You'd think they would have seen the light by now having fitted so many proper parts to their obviously lacking touring models LOL
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

HisNibbs View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HisNibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 21:30
Toured past a few rsv's in my time....Wink any ho RSVs being comparatively common are good for spares, with  parts of the RSVR being choice. That way with R'd Falco you can have a a bike that goes, handles and  can ride all day without recourse to anesthetic.  Added benefit is it a bit of a "sleeper", not looking like a race track renegade  you also have surprise on your side.

Still I might have a whole gen 1 RSVR when my Faclo finally says enough. Sleep tight and lock up your babies there's Falcos out there.
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 21:34
LOL

I got a bite though Wink
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

HisNibbs View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HisNibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 21:48
That was just a nibble...
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 22:15
Oh NO!   I'm marked for harvesting Shocked
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

Johnboy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 22:33
I get it Falcos are for the olds with crippled wrists and backs that need spare parts like their hips to keep up the enjoyment.

Maybe I'll look out for one when I can't tie my own laces or wipe my ass any longer
HisNibbs View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HisNibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 09:14
True, but that'll be you one day, if you are lucky.
Aladinsaneuk View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aladinsaneuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 09:44
Rofl

You donor bike riders can keep on.....

We like it when you advertise what donor parts you have....

As for slow and decrepit - young keef is a tad spirited.... I suspect he would be quicker on the track on his old Beemer thank just about all of us rotax boys.....

And for the record I still have some falco parts left on my falco - the tank and the frame.... Front mudguard.... Fairing... Rear cowl....

Parking light is also standard :)
pjroth72 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjroth72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 11:36

Maybe I'll look out for one when I can't tie my own laces or wipe my ass any longer
[/QUOTE]
Johnboy all this polishing you been doing you'll be lucky to be able to lift ya arms to brush ya teeth pal ,never mind touch ya ass ;-)
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
efrizz16 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efrizz16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 22:17
My Falco has found its way across the sea...... Mille are for those with an adventurous spirit, but lack the sense of a Falco man.
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 22:26
I have the feeling there may be more than a smidgeon of truth there Smile
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

Vinnie View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

MTB Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vinnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 21:36
Ha wot a load of old s++t, got a Falco that goes around Europe & is moded in a conservative way, airbox, pipes, brakes , & a last of the gen 1 R's which, er goes to europe & gets spanked everywhere, both good bikes, Falco more mid range & wheelies easier, but keep dragging bits on the ground, Mille dont do slow full stopLOL

Ps nearly 44 but still a twat & aint growing up soon
HisNibbs View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HisNibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 19:27
59 up soon young man... My Falco's jacked up as high as the Ohlins 'll go. 190/55 rear and yes the pegs have  touched down on occasion but that is rare for me. Spent too many years dragging rocker box covers on the ground and even more trying not to.

My Falco doesn't really do slow very well either, in fact if I can't keep off main roads I usually take something else.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic