rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Speak to Admin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strength in numbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strength in numbers
    Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 00:25
I've been looking around to get a ground anchor and lock for my shiny new RSV. That in mind I've done my research and decided on the Bumpstop Ground Anchor. A good looking, robust category 3 Thatcham approved piece of kit. I'm aware that this forum is a worldwide site and I'm not sure how this company would be able to deliver on worldwide orders, however I've been told that they will offer a discount based on items sold.

Having previously done something similar with a Seat owners club, my proposition is that I try to secure a deal with Bumpstop, say first to find out how much interest there is in buying a ground anchor then push for a deal. With the Seat deal we got a promotional code which when ordering we gave to the seller and they gave the discounted price.

I'd really appreciate your feedback on this. I'm happy to do the legwork, but obviously as it is your site permission and support would be hugely appreciated!
RSV Mille Hot Red. Titanium Evo Exhaust. Ohlins Rear Suspension. Carbon Fibre Front and Rear Fender, Heel Plates, Clock Surround and Dash Cover. Uprated Sprag Clutch. Uprated Battery.
fusebox View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group
Aprilia performance boss bloke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fusebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 15:20
mike your more than welcome to suggest a group buy!

thanks veery much for getting in touch !

cheers
Griff

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
www.apriliaspareparts.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic