rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Racing Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Snetterton 10th of August

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snetterton 10th of August
    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 21:04
Just booked this up for the first one of the year hopefully things will have calmed down by then which is why I've held off. Anyone else going?
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
dog78 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dog78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 07:30
Be careful Adam, if you loads of budding GP stars out there, then sorry I mean dickheads.
Enjoy yourself mate ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
blacklines View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 09:01
I know Snetterton is probably your closest track but what do you think of it? Previously only ridden donny and Cadwell in the UK. They are about 100 miles from me. Snetterton is 200 miles and I think in that time I could be at Anglesey. How would you rate it among the other tracks in the UK?
Owen
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 11:09
Obviously distance (Which is an element of the overall cost) is an issue but in my opinion visit as many tracks as you can. Nothing improves you riding (Or driving) more than visiting a whole variety of tracks.
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 11:21
Originally posted by dog78 dog78 wrote:

Be careful Adam, if you loads of budding GP stars out there, then sorry I mean dickheads.
Hey Rich been a while, are you fit fancy coming along?
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 11:24
Originally posted by legend88 legend88 wrote:

Obviously distance (Which is an element of the overall cost) is an issue but in my opinion visit as many tracks as you can. Nothing improves you riding (Or driving) more than visiting a whole variety of tracks.

Couldn't agree more, as its so close to home it's a good shakedown circuit for me and as I know it so well means I can focus on getting the bike set well and iron out any problems before heading further afield. Nothing better than rocking up somewhere new always exciting and definitely improves your skills ( or lack of themLOL)
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 11:33
Originally posted by blacklines blacklines wrote:

I know Snetterton is probably your closest track but what do you think of it? Previously only ridden donny and Cadwell in the UK. They are about 100 miles from me. Snetterton is 200 miles and I think in that time I could be at Anglesey. How would you rate it among the other tracks in the UK?
Owen I've done Cadwell several times and donny at a much slower pace and snetterton is completely different to both of them. It used to be a bit dull with no left handers but now I really enjoy the infield section that was built around 5 or 6 years ago. If I was honest I prefer Cadwell has it all, great track, lovely setting and serious gradient changes. Snett is the complete opposite, VERY flat and wide with loads of run off. Speed perspective is totally different even though you're carrying higher speeds on a lot of the track. Good beginners track as its quite forgiving when mistakes happen but also quite hard to master as there's many different lines to some of the crucial corners. 200 miles is nothing come along you will enjoy it. As a plus also the amenities are top class garages fuel etc.
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 12:13
Originally posted by badapple badapple wrote:

Owen I've done Cadwell several times and donny at a much slower pace and snetterton is completely different to both of them. It used to be a bit dull with no left handers but now I really enjoy the infield section that was built around 5 or 6 years ago. If I was honest I prefer Cadwell has it all, great track, lovely setting and serious gradient changes. Snett is the complete opposite, VERY flat and wide with loads of run off. Speed perspective is totally different even though you're carrying higher speeds on a lot of the track. Good beginners track as its quite forgiving when mistakes happen but also quite hard to master as there's many different lines to some of the crucial corners. 200 miles is nothing come along you will enjoy it. As a plus also the amenities are top class garages fuel etc.

I've done Cadwell a few times and Donny once but preferred it to Cadwell. Probably because it's closer to that GP feel you get with Spanish tracks where they're wider and faster. Sounds like I'd enjoy Snetterton then. 

Totally agree legend, I want to ride them all eventually. Just plotting which UK track will be my third. From the perspective of someone who doesn't have a huge bike budget after taking care of family and house, I like that Snetterton is the same price as Cadwell too. Oulton and Donny are getting expensive, Brands and Silverstone are ridiculous. Being an MSV track means you can use the tdr discount too. 
Owen
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 12:31
I really like Snetterton and along with Donny and Brands GP are my favourite tracks. 
I like Cadwell to a point but it isnโ€™t as fast and flowing for me like the previous ones mentioned. Mallory is good fun if youโ€™re on a 400 blitzing the big bikes. 
Never been to Anglesey but only hear good things. 
Silverstone I only like the international or 300 or whatever itโ€™s called track and not the GP so much. 

Snetterton is fast and has a good sprinkling of everything and even has a bomb hole 

Aprilia RSVR Factory 2007 V2 1060cc Big Bore
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2004 Race Bike
Kawasaki ZX10R 2007 Race Bike
Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2020
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apworkshops.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 12:54
The bomb hole section is great and corams just goes on forever Big smile

By the sounds of it I think you would enjoy snetterton and its very reasonable as you said mate . Oulton park is my next one on the list looks lije a wider faster Cadwell! James hopefully you can make snetterton and show me how to find a bit more pace Wink
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 13:06
Will give it a go if I make it mate certainly 

Just got to see if I have childcare issues that week mate 
www.apworkshops.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 13:11
Would really appreciate it shame I found out too late that your friend was instructing last time.

Totally understand  that one thankfully my missus is off that day which is very unusual for a Monday. 
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 13:27
This all takes me back,for what little it's worth I've done Cadwell, Donnington and Anglesey (Ty Croes)  also Raf Valley just down the road a dozen or more times,also way back Oulton,Aintree,Darley Moor, and the final Kinmel Camp meeting just down the road from me as a passenger in a sidecar outfit a lifetime ago.

Actually thinking about it I've done more at Oulton than I first thought as I did one of the first ever race schools there way back when with the Chris Wilshaw race school before there were such things as trackdays Shocked

Michael Rutters Dad Tony was one of the schools instructors at that time which tells you the era LOLand they used race kitted RD 350's with the instructor on a Honda CB550 F1 like my then current road bike. Happy days

I also had my first ever outing on a sidecar there when I stood in for a passenger who backed out at the last minute at the Nationals !!!!!     No licence and borrowed helmet and leathers Shocked Very naughty.

Anyway,I think my favourite track of all is Anglesey in it's Coastal configuration as it then has the wonderful Corkscrew complex which is my all time favourite section of track anywhere I've ever been.

Unfortunately they seldom use it these days as the International layout is favoured due to noise regs I believe,possibly as it cuts down on laps run I suppose.

As the newest and one of the least used British tracks it has superb wide,sticky,tarmac and also the elevation changes you have at Cadwell without the overhanging trees,and also a far better surface than the Donnington skating rink, especially when wet.

However the weather has more say there due to it's location right on the coast.

Britains Phillip Island is well named,if it was more accessible and grew it's infrastructure it would probably be the Premier track in the UK.

Well worth a visit for anyone who's not tried it yet,it has just about all the challenges you could ask for, fast sections,technical sections and banking and elevation thrown into the mix as well.

www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 13:59
Bloody hell Ian rd350s we talking late 70's early 80's? Things Have changed a little but probably more fun then love to get a smoker on track!

Now I've got the camper next time I'm over to my mum's I'm bringing the track hack and doing Anglesey always fancied it and this time I can combine it with a visit to the old dear and a family holiday win win. Not got over your way this year for obvious reasons. 
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 14:17
I've watched a few onboard videos and I can't see a bombhole at Snetterton. Guess it's more pronounced when you're there. Corams looks interesting for the fact it has that tight left after it. Like you'd be having to get yourself slowed and in position while still cornering. A bit like Schwantz into Mcleans at Donington Park. 

Been thinking of getting a camper in a couple years for family trips. All this working from home has made us look to the possibility of taking it on the road for a bit, working from a van. What's the tongue weight of your camper Adam? I mean would it take your bike on a hitch carrier? 
Owen
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 14:24
By next year I should have recovered enough to be bike active and be travelling again so I may join you on track. 

Been ages since I've done Ty Croes,in fact I was thinking about joining Rod on one of Mr Witham's school w'ends there sometimes.

A bit on the expensive side but small groups and fantastic instructors for the more personal touch.

Just keep your eyes on the track not Jenny Tinmouth's ass eh Rod ? LOL Wink

Mind you I'll be 68 then so may not be able or welcome I suppose,might be able to just wobble around by myself and keep out of the way though,have to see how things go.

Have to drag the old Mille out and dust it off and give it some new boots and fluids first though as it's not turned a wheel since Jerez 4 years ago.

I wouldn't bother tracking the Tuono if I still have it by then, which is questionable as I'm harbouring dark thoughts about possibly treating myself to a final biking fling and going Orange
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 14:28
Pick this up later gents got a dramaAngry
dog78 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dog78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 17:14

Hi Adam I hope you are keeping well,  I might be able to make it. I I only recently got access to my workshop and bikes. The R1 goes for flash and riders package on the 9th of July, and if everything is OK I will be able to make it, as I still have a lot of work to do. Once it gets back from Seton, I am hoping it will give me the insentive to to finish it.
I would like to break the leathers in and test loads on the bike before I go to Almeria in October. 
I will do my best and it ain't that far for me too. 
What you taking there, you the Triumph or the Kwack? 
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 17:19
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Nq1xdZ7vA

There go Adam 

Not the rider of the onboard bike but the rider that runs up the back of him on the other red bike is my mate who would of instructed you 

Palmers Gsxr cuts out going through the bomb hole and yes itโ€™s hard to see on a vid but you feel it. Nasty crash and could of been worse. My mate if you watch the slow mo is run over by the bikes. He was out cold for some time and had red paint and a tyre mark across his helmet. Tough bugger came back following day to help my racing. That was when I broke my pelvis ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maybe in hindsight you should steer clear of us both Adam ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
www.apworkshops.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 19:18
Originally posted by blacklines blacklines wrote:

I've watched a few onboard videos and I can't see a bombhole at Snetterton. Guess it's more pronounced when you're there. Corams looks interesting for the fact it has that tight left after it. Like you'd be having to get yourself slowed and in position while still cornering. A bit like Schwantz into Mcleans at Donington Park. 

Been thinking of getting a camper in a couple years for family trips. All this working from home has made us look to the possibility of taking it on the road for a bit, working from a van. What's the tongue weight of your camper Adam? I mean would it take your bike on a hitch carrier? 
Not sure on the tow weight but can't see a problem pulling a couple of track bikes on a trailer certainly feels torquey enough and I've towed with much lesser motors so yeah all good. Unless I'm actually kipping I'll take the seats out and stick the bike in the back. 

Bomb hole definitely feels more scary then it looks sometimes got hit on the ape there last year luckily stayed on!
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 19:21
Originally posted by IanG IanG wrote:

By next year I should have recovered enough to be bike active and be travelling again so I may join you on track. 

Been ages since I've done Ty Croes,in fact I was thinking about joining Rod on one of Mr Witham's school w'ends there sometimes.

A bit on the expensive side but small groups and fantastic instructors for the more personal touch.

Just keep your eyes on the track not Jenny Tinmouth's ass eh Rod ? LOL Wink

Mind you I'll be 68 then so may not be able or welcome I suppose,might be able to just wobble around by myself and keep out of the way though,have to see how things go.

Have to drag the old Mille out and dust it off and give it some new boots and fluids first though as it's not turned a wheel since Jerez 4 years ago.

I wouldn't bother tracking the Tuono if I still have it by then, which is questionable as I'm harbouring dark thoughts about possibly treating myself to a final biking fling and going Orange

No not worth it considering you've got a trackbike sat there. Sure you're quicker than you let on mate even at the young age you are. Orange eh??? Rode a 1290 16plt couple of weeks and I'm still smiling Big smile
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 19:26

Hi Adam I hope you are keeping well,  I might be able to make it. I I only recently got access to my workshop and bikes. The R1 goes for flash and riders package on the 9th of July, and if everything is OK I will be able to make it, as I still have a lot of work to do. Once it gets back from Seton, I am hoping it will give me the insentive to to finish it.
I would like to break the leathers in and test loads on the bike before I go to Almeria in October. 
I will do my best and it ain't that far for me too. 
What you taking there, you the Triumph or the Kwack? 

Yeah I'm good bud would be fantastic to see the stocker in action...this could turn into another RSVR.net trackday minus the aprillas hahaha. Planning on using the kwacka but I haven't touched it since the last trackday almost a year ago now had so many other bikes I've been working on to tide me over while off work better pull my finger out. Bbq here on the Sunday before to save driving up on the morning Wink
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 19:31
Originally posted by wigginsjp wigginsjp wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Nq1xdZ7vA

There go Adam 

Not the rider of the onboard bike but the rider that runs up the back of him on the other red bike is my mate who would of instructed you 

Palmers Gsxr cuts out going through the bomb hole and yes itโ€™s hard to see on a vid but you feel it. Nasty crash and could of been worse. My mate if you watch the slow mo is run over by the bikes. He was out cold for some time and had red paint and a tyre mark across his helmet. Tough bugger came back following day to help my racing. That was when I broke my pelvis ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maybe in hindsight you should steer clear of us both Adam ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bloody hell that was fast! Hard bastard I'd be crying in the gravel stillOuch

Haha nah mate you don't get quick without pushing it and I've really benefited from tuition before bring it onThumbs Up
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 20:15

No not worth it considering you've got a trackbike sat there. Sure you're quicker than you let on mate even at the young age you are. Orange eh??? Rode a 1290 16plt couple of weeks and I'm still smiling Big smile

Well,probably not now as I've reached the age where I don't have anything to prove to myself or anybody else Big smile   I just treat a trackday as a fast road ride with no Volvo's or camera vans tbh.

I started just booking novice rather than Inters which I always ran at the Valley bashes so I could ride at my own pace without holding too many people up.

I was convinced I was finished with bikes and just started a deep clean and refurb on the T as something to occupy me while waiting for my op, and also a prelude to probably selling it next year. 

Then I happened across the launch of THE BEAST 3.0 Hug  

I know it's stupid and also stupid money but when my Mrs liked it as well and said " Do you fancy one?" or words to that effect I started watching every video and review I could get my hands on.

As probably one of the last hurrahs of a totally pointless and bonkers bike that has no rational reason to exist I really fancy one before all such are banned.  Plus the fact I feel I'm due a treat after having the triple bypass op.

Financially it could be done but the savings would take a hammering they might not recover from which is tempering my decision. Also if I did spend out on one I don't think I'd be able to resist the lure of the PowerParts catalogue as it needs the Akra system at least

Also I need to see if my op will cause any waves with the insurance company when I get round to telling them.
Either way I doubt I'll be riding this year as I'm not expecting to be cleared to drive again before mid July and riding my surgeon told me will months after that.

That and the fact my local KTM dealer is effectively shut until the Welsh Assembly pulls it's finger out is the decider atm.

By next year I should be gagging to get back on track though Party
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 21:33
How's things after the op mate must of been tough with all this crap going on aswell?
Trackdays are supposed to be fun and when I first started I saw it like yourself but as I've got more into it I can't help but to want to get better and quicker. The old mille is definitely due a run next year my friend. 

I know they say that the newer version of the beast is slightly less savage but from riding the previous model you could knock 20% off it and it would still be insane. I have never ridden such a loopy machine. Only negative for me is looks just can't force myself to like the design but we all have our tastes my mate absolutely loves it. Couldn't wait to get off my Daytona his wrists were killing after 20mins. 
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 21:41
There are usually big discounts on KTMโ€™s when the next year model comes out. If you can wait 4 or 5 months you could probably save £2k on the current price. Chances are the 2021 model wonโ€™t change much as most of the revisions happened for 2020. Supposed to be much better handling with the new frame. 
dog78 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dog78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 22:01

I don't know about fit ๐Ÿค£, but of the worst of the painkillers. 
Yes I will do my upmost to make it I need to test it all out. I will have 40% less tc,  be interesting๐Ÿค£.. If I can get it all done I will be there on the animal. I want one test before I go abroad then next year just riding and coaching for me.
It would be great if a few us could meet up there, and my mate has defected back to the Ape camp and bought the latest Aprilia with the electronic suspension, if he has as recovers from his shoulder op I will see if he can come. I want to see if it is really that fast with the carbon ice cream cones on the brakes. 
I will keep in touch and let you know in a few weeks ๐Ÿ‘
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 22:45

How's things after the op mate must of been tough with all this crap going on aswell?
Trackdays are supposed to be fun and when I first started I saw it like yourself but as I've got more into it I can't help but to want to get better and quicker. The old mille is definitely due a run next year my friend. 

I know they say that the newer version of the beast is slightly less savage but from riding the previous model you could knock 20% off it and it would still be insane. I have never ridden such a loopy machine. Only negative for me is looks just can't force myself to like the design but we all have our tastes my mate absolutely loves it. Couldn't wait to get off my Daytona his wrists were killing after 20mins. 

Looks wise it's growing on me,I think it looks like an angry,alien insect with those lights/eyes.Lol

Actually in a way this outbreak hasn't been that bad for me,the op was cancelled once but then went ahead and although Covid was in the hospital it was well contained, but as most of the hospital wards and services were shut down it was much more relaxed for the 8 days I was in.

After that my Mrs has been given time off with full pay for the duration to shelter me Party

Should have gone back to Liverpool to see my surgeon and be signed off on the 8th next month but I think Covid flared up again and that's now a phone call on the 16th. 

Just walking loads now along the beach and though the local park to exercise, the scars are healing nicely although laughing and sneezing hurts like hell still,and the cut from ankle to groin is still painful if I move suddenly.

Definitely not ready to ride yet,not really ready or fit to go out and work on the bike in the garage either but I'm trying.

So actually I'm just living the good life with nothing to do until I'm passed fit to get on with my hobbies or resume my foreign holidays.

Life is actually good and now I appreciate it a lot more after looking over the edge at the grim reaper.

Roll on next year Thumbs Up
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

JimmyV4 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 19:16
i was there on the first of the month, apple geeze, you doing the evening or morning sesh ?

only my second track day on the mille and it felt great, bridgestones held up well, rode in from ipswich did a full evening and rode home with no problems.

wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 19:49
Which corner is that? Is it the hairpin on the infield? Iโ€™ve numerous photos of the bend but canโ€™t work out which bend it is! 
www.apworkshops.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic