rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Wants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2004 Gen 2 Rear Tail Fairing Fluro Red

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybbad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2004 Gen 2 Rear Tail Fairing Fluro Red
    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 23:05
Hi all,

Currently looking for a rear tail fairing for my 2004 Gen 2

Colour is fluro red

Thanks 
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 09:53
The seat cowl? 

Brand new one on eBay but not cheap 
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2007 V2 1060cc Big Bore
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2004 Race Bike
Kawasaki ZX10R 2007 Race Bike
Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2020
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apworkshops.co.uk
johnnybbad View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybbad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 23:56
I've got a seat cowl it's the actual one peice rear fairing I'm after as mine is damaged 
Iomtuono View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iomtuono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 03:50
There is one for sale on ebay or the lad in italy has one which is new. 

wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 12:35
www.apworkshops.co.uk
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybbad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 13:55
Yeah ive seen the two on ebay but they are so expensive, welcome to the world of Aprilia i guess LOL
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 14:34
Originally posted by johnnybbad johnnybbad wrote:

Yeah ive seen the two on ebay but they are so expensive, welcome to the world of Aprilia i guess LOL

Yes it will seem pricey but tbf it's an obsolete part so finding a brand new one is quite rare. Badapple is breaking one but in the wrong colour of silver. By the time you had that painted and new decals, the new one at £300 could be a bargain. Equally paint never seems to stick quite as well on a respray for some reason and chips easier. 

How damaged is the old one? 

But welcome in they are fantastic 
www.apworkshops.co.uk
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybbad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 14:43
Originally posted by wigginsjp wigginsjp wrote:

Yes it will seem pricey but tbf it's an obsolete part so finding a brand new one is quite rare. Badapple is breaking one but in the wrong colour of silver. By the time you had that painted and new decals, the new one at £300 could be a bargain. Equally paint never seems to stick quite as well on a respray for some reason and chips easier. 

Yeah ive looked at the price of getting a secondhand one painted in the correct colour and it works out close to the price of a new one, i could buy the full fairing set from Badapple for £280 but i like the red colour of mine 
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 14:56

Originally posted by wigginsjp wigginsjp wrote:

Yeah ive looked at the price of getting a secondhand one painted in the correct colour and it works out close to the price of a new one, i could buy the full fairing set from Badapple for £280 but i like the red colour of mine 

Adams a good lad. Include the tank? 

Either way £300 and your sorted with whichever you choose mate. It's only the price of a decent set of tyres and a tank of fuel if that makes it seem less painful. Less than a major service unless you do that stuff yourself. 
Treat it and you. Plus sell old one even with a crack and scrapes you may get beer money back. 

I've a garage full of stuff I need to flog. I've got 6 pairs of standard exhausts ffs 😆
www.apworkshops.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic