rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harry Dunn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harry Dunn
    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 16:23
Harry Dunn's death brings diplomatic immunity into question again

Sent via @updayUK

This is quite frankly disgusting, really feel for those close to this poor lad. How can anyone think they can get away with it and not face upto the consequences. 
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 16:52
100% agree with you

You would think their natural guilt as a human being would make someone face the consequences in this instance. Whilst an accident I'm sure it was still negligence on their part and they should be treated the same as others in Similar circumstances 
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2007 V2 1060cc Big Bore
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2004 Race Bike
Kawasaki ZX10R 2007 Race Bike
Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2020
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apworkshops.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 17:14
Yes James no one im sure thinks she set out to kill a man but how could you run away from that? Before I read the story I said to my wife she must of been on the wrong side of the road, I've done it driving abroad,  but what kind of person flees and uses their status to hide. Words fail me. 
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 19:09
Be even more worrying if she had set out with that intention yeah.

In total agreement with you on it all. It's a very old fashioned idea imo and off hand I'm not sure why it would apply or be allowed to be used in such circumstances 
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2007 V2 1060cc Big Bore
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2004 Race Bike
Kawasaki ZX10R 2007 Race Bike
Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2020
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apworkshops.co.uk
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 19:10
It's disgusting. I really feel for  the young lads family. I do hope she is brought back and made to face the music
born ugly what's your excuse!!
constant View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote constant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 19:21
very very sad that the family is being denied justice no one should be allowed to hide from this sort thing

badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 20:38
You can't even begin to imagine the heartache of losing a loved one in such a tragic accident let alone this draconian ruling being used for the culprit to get away with it. Quite simply unbelievable!
Stevex View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 20:48
These people left the country with the full help and complicity of the American embassy in London as soon as they heard this guy had died in hospital; the US government is as guilt as this woman. She won't be back in the UK any time soon, the US have history with this sh1t; same happened in Pakistan I believe, 22 year old man killed by a Spam who then fled home. Bunch of muther fkrs.

People say I don't know Jack Sh1t; but I do, he lives next door.
blacklines View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 09:18
Although you'd hope most people take responsibility for their actions, many will try to avoid it if they can. The State Department is also notorious for being filled with well privileged but unscrupulous people. I live in Harrogate and there are enough posh w**kers around here to learn that often as privilege increases, manners decrease.

What a way to go, and at a very young age. Such a shame for his friends and family.
Owen
Rich Simpson View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Simpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 14:53
the husband of this woman is not even a diplomat...he's a spook working in the intelligence community.

His wife has already got a motoring conviction (their version of due care) on her record in the USA. Her complete family is now being concealed by the intelligence services in the USA 

Still, Boris is going to ask Trump to have her sent back...hahaha.

Given the US president has just thrown his gallant Kurdish allies to the Turkish wolves, I wouldn't be holding my breath.
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 20:53
Jesus this gets worse!!
blacklines View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 09:38
Donald Trump will sort it. Donald Trump knows more about traffic incidents than anyone else in the whole world. Donald Trump is the greatest at traffic incidents. All people are always telling Donald Trump "you are the greatest at traffic incidents". In fact, not many people know that Donald Trump is the greatest at traffic incidents because Donald Trump is the most humble man Donald Trump knows.

Over on AF1 there was a bloke saying the real issue that this case has raised is the fact we drive on the left in the UK. Very dangerous apparently, and confusing to the rest of the world.
Owen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic