rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > V4 Tuono > V4 Tuono.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SERVICE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SERVICE
    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 18:01
Hey guys, while trying to program a new key (didn't work) SERVICE came up on to the dash. I have tried to remove it using reset coupon, it didn't work, I then tried to see if there were any faults but none.  Looked in update, it said disabled not possible to connect to diagnostic tool. There was a code M2TN0002. Any help to work this out will be appreciated.
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 18:41
You have a fault code active which needs clearing using pads or guzzi diag etc.  Was there a user code set in the dash and maybe you entered it wrong too many times or something.  

Doubt there Is much u can do without a diag connection to clear it. 
j180 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 21:24
I have the Guzzidiag cable, will try it tomorrow.  The mechanic at work tried to program the key a while back but couldn't manage it. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic