FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2015 RSV4 stalling issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015 RSV4 stalling issues
    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 22:37
I would get a copy of guzzi diag and leads and see what stored codes there are. You can also do a throttle learn etc again just in Case.

I assume it’s had the valves checked on schedule, if they get tight it will cause hit start and stalling issues.
Mrplumber View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrplumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 21:54
When the ECU was flashed with the race update.  But it was having the issue prior to the flash.
Stop thinking about what could go wrong and start thinking about what could go right!!
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 20:26
When did it last have the throttle learning done.
Mrplumber View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrplumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 19:36
It has pointed to the O2 sensor.  But that not it.
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 18:46
Doesn’t the code it’s throwing up give any clues ?
Mrplumber View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrplumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 18:33
So I have a problem with my 2015 RSV4 APRC shutting off when I pull in the clutch to come to a stop.  It has gotten progressively worse in the last couple of months.  Prior to that it would only happen every once in a while.  Doesn't matter what the temp of the bike is or the outside temp.  The bike will immediately start right back up.  It does however seem to be lacking in power when I take off afterwards. A couple of weeks ago it started idling a little lower during start up.  If the bike idles really low for more than 10 seconds or so it will throw an error and go into limp mode.  If I turn the bike off and then back on the error code remains but I can immediately tell the bikes power at take off has returned.  I have re-flashed the ECU and deleted the smog can.  I have already checked all the vacuum lines I can get to for cracks or breaks.  None found!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated  
Stop thinking about what could go wrong and start thinking about what could go right!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic