rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Aprilia parts for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gen 1 Ohlins forks....plus a few more bits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gen 1 Ohlins forks....plus a few more bits
    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 08:55
Hi folks,

Due to some newly acquired bits and pieces, I will have a few bits for sale shortly. If you're interested let me know. I'll get pics up or I can send them to email / whatsapp etc.

Gen 1 Ohlins axial forks - good condition, serviced by Grant Racing approx 800 miles ago (no yokes as need them for new forks) - £500 Sold
Genuine Aprilia Racing carbon front mudguard - £65
Genuine Aprilia RSV decals - £85, same ones on eBay are £175  Sold
Renegade carbon air tray - £70 (need your own filter) -  sold
Early big air boot - £40 - or will sell along with Renegade tray for £100 combined for both  sold
Possibly (still unsure) Arrow Titanium can with link pipe, springs etc - mint condition - £210 Sold
All prices inc UK delivery
Cheers

Del
Tafgriff22 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tafgriff22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 13:21
Hi Del can you email me pic of the Arrow exhaust bud u open to offers?
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 13:36
I can email you pics mate, but not open to offers. I know the value of the can, and I know the price of the postage - I've bought and sold a lot of exhausts over the last few years and this is probably the best one yet. As mentioned above - i'm still undecided on the Arrow. Took a long time to find it. Send me a PM and I'll send you pics if still interested .

Cheers
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tafgriff22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 13:40
Totally understand buddy my email is tafgriff@hotmail.com

Look forward to seeing pics πŸ‘
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 13:43
I'll get some pics and send them to you this afternoon.Thumbs Up

cheers

Del
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tafgriff22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 13:45
Cheers buddy πŸ‘
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 21:19
Renegade and big air boot sold, thanks.
A82addict View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A82addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 12:03
Delco would my standard callipers and yolk on my Gen 1 2002 fit the Ohlins forks do you know, would it be a straight swap out ? 
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 12:44
Originally posted by A82addict A82addict wrote:

Delco would my standard callipers and yolk on my Gen 1 2002 fit the Ohlins forks do you know, would it be a straight swap out ? 

Callipers would be fine, mine were a straight swap from the Showa forks. Assuming its the standard Showa forks you have at the moment then you need to at least swap the bottom yoke to accept the Ohlins. I kept my top yoke on the Tuono and fitted a pair of shims. Showas are 53mm, Ohlins are 51mm at the tops but the Ohlins are wider where the bottom yoke fits.
A82addict View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A82addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 13:19
Ok cheers for that mate..
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 18:55
Just the carbon mudguard and decals left - prices inc delivery

Cheers

Del
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tafgriff22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 19:09
What decals are they? Any pics?
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 19:42
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 19:48
Chocyboy View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 10:13
Hi mate, I'm guessing the forks were axial mount rather than radial but I need to ask as I'm after a front mudguard for the radial mount Ohlins forks?
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 10:43
Hi chocyboy, 

Yeah they were axial and the mudguard was too. I've swapped the forks for radials and I bought a genuine Aprilia carbon one from Italy. It wasnt a bad price considering what some of the ebay carbon sellers are charging. However I'm keeping the new one since I need it. The seller had more of the genuine ones if you're interested .

Cheers

Del
Chocyboy View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 16:31
If you could give me the details that would be much appreciated.
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 19:19
Its through Facebook I deal with him. His names Daniele Carboni and I've bought a few genuine rare bits from him. A top guy to deal with.  Are you a member on FB and the various Aprilia pages?
If not I would have to try and get other contact details from him.
Chocyboy View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 10:30
I don’t use FB but Mrs Chocy does so I should be able to get him via her. Thanks for the info.
kralik View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kralik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 13:09
Hi,

is the front fender still available?

thanks a lot.
Marek
good luck or bad luck, who knows
Proud owner of Aprilia Tuono 1000 R
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 14:50
Hi Marek,

No  sorry that was sold a whole ago. However I have just smashed the bike 2 weeks ago. Very little damage to the bike but enough damage to me to make me break the bike. Once I'm up and about I'll need to check it for proper damage but the pics my wife took it looks minimal. However all the bling is going so I may have a few bits coming up for sale soon.

Thanks

Del
kralik View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kralik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 14:57
Hi Del,

Ok no problem.

I am sorry for that. Are you ok after that?

Ok, I will be checking this  tread for updates.
Markymark67 View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markymark67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 17:35
Feel your pain buddy, just had mine written off but I intend to buy back and get her back on the road, will keep an eye on what bits you post as will be needing a few parts
Zax View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 07:33
As I said on FB Del   - hope you have a Speedy recovery mate  .
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 17:51
Cheers lads,

Appreciate the good wishes. I'm not going near the inurers, better off for me to sell the good bits and possibly put bike back to standard or near as. Them maybe sell the bike itself off cheap.
Ended up with a broken humerus (upper arm below shoulder) and tibia plateau fracture which is a really dodgy knee break. A simple broken leg would have been  a much better outcome....nae luck. However weeks away from being able to get near to working on stripping the bike down. I'll keep yous posted.
kralik View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kralik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 19:11
Get well soon mate. Hope it will not be so painful for you
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 22:28
Sorry to hear the bad news not sure how I missed that one

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic