rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > V4 Tuono > V4 Tuono.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KermitLefrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another hello
    Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 14:07
From Northumberland. 2017 TV4 purchased in March last year. It now has nearly 8000 miles on it. Tucked up in bed today. Fantastic machine (lusting after a V2 though).
Cheers
Ian

Tucked up in bed
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 14:16
Hi mate and welcome along. Quality machine there bud I'd happily swap you for my twin I'll even throw in a packet of wotsitsThumbs Up
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
budd View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 14:18
Hi Ian small world, looking forward to the Yorkshire meet Thumbs Up Budd
KermitLefrog View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KermitLefrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 15:06
Originally posted by budd budd wrote:

Hi Budd, I had a long yarn with a guy I see shooting yesterday. He has an immaculate RSVR. His mate bought one of my Storms. Anyway he suggested I take a look here. Realised I don't have any decent action photos and none with bins but said hello all the same. 

I meant to get in touch with you. I love the Tuna but not really too keen on the Superpole graphics. I fancy plain gloss black on the front side panels and frame. Something removable if I ever come to sell the bike (unlikely). You are the film and sticker man... 
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 15:14
Hi Ian, found your way here then I see.

As you know AF1 has lots of good tech info but I'm sure you will find the guys on here a very friendly and helpful bunch.

Ray

L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KermitLefrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 15:42
Originally posted by legend88 legend88 wrote:

Hi Ian, found your way here then I see.

As you know AF1 has lots of good tech info but I'm sure you will find the guys on here a very friendly and helpful bunch.

Ray

Hiya Ray, why not think about coming on one of our Firestorm runs? They are gradually being taken over by Aprilias. We had a Falco, two Tuonos and Budds RSV in Scotland. One of the Northern Ireland stalwarts has a Pegaso to go with his Spondon VTR. They really are a lot of fun.

See you again soon,
Cheers
Ian
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 20:48
I might just take you up on that Ian if I can make the dates match up, always busy busy as you know!

damo46 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 22:23
Welcome along, lovely bike.
That's a solid looking wheel chock
Road Racing Ireland, Do It Between The Hedges
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KermitLefrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 09:28
Originally posted by damo46 damo46 wrote:

Welcome along, lovely bike.
That's a solid looking wheel chock

It's high quality. Heavy steel, well painted. Easily adjustable. All the way from China, less than £40. Couldn't believe it when it arrived. HOW do they do this for that sort of money?
budd View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 11:36
Originally posted by KermitLefrog KermitLefrog wrote:

Originally posted by budd budd wrote:

Hi Budd, I had a long yarn with a guy I see shooting yesterday. He has an immaculate RSVR. His mate bought one of my Storms. Anyway he suggested I take a look here. Realised I don't have any decent action photos and none with bins but said hello all the same. 

I meant to get in touch with you. I love the Tuna but not really too keen on the Superpole graphics. I fancy plain gloss black on the front side panels and frame. Something removable if I ever come to sell the bike (unlikely). You are the film and sticker man... 

Hi Ian yes I should be able to sort some graphics out for you Thumbs Up
TimmoV4 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimmoV4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 21:11
Hi Ian, welcome to the forum am new here myself an just purchased my 1st tuono v4
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic