rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thays the way to do it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thays the way to do it
    Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 17:45
"Si me dices ven lo dejo todo ... pero dime ven"
damo46 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 17:48
Link not working, for me anyway 
Road Racing Ireland, Do It Between The Hedges
Mr Miller View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 20:02
If you find us in a hedge check the bike first please .. I`m free on the NHS...
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 22:09
they aren't mucking about over there are they. No sure if i entirely aggree with the violence some of the protesters are guilty of but no one likes a camera!
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 11:15
Power to the people!

Meanwhile... here in the UK, they are launching the new "yellow vulture" speed camera system, that snoops into your car and can tell if your wearing a seat belt, masturbating, drinking/eating, smoking etc (though the last 2 aren't technically illegal).

I really think Big Brother is getting way out of hand.

Question everything.
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 12:13
Getting ridiculous now. Average speed cameras, dropping speed limits on open roads as has happened somewhere in South Wales  (Welsh govt lunacy again). Apparently last bit got to do with making it better for environment 😴. Although my car probably uses more diesel at 50 than it does at 60.  Starting to hate the way this country going. Pc and nanny state and especially those idiots in Cardiff Bay. 
born ugly what's your excuse!!
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 13:29
Well said Clap

50 limits on effectively a motorway outside Queensferry as well.

All in the name of air quality then straight into the M56. You couldn't make it up,just another knee jerk reaction from the power hungry in Cardiff no doubt.

It really is time the Brit's grew a backbone and started following the example of our more volatile neighbours

www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 13:47
Originally posted by IanG IanG wrote:

Well said Clap

50 limits on effectively a motorway outside Queensferry as well.

All in the name of air quality then straight into the M56. You couldn't make it up,just another knee jerk reaction from the power hungry in Cardiff no doubt.

It really is time the Brit's grew a backbone and started following the example of our more volatile neighbours

Politicians with a backbone. ...that'll be the day Ian 😂. Wouldn't surprise me if it's tip of iceberg and we'll see more reduced limits on open roads around here. It's bad enough as it is with dordling drivers sitting at 40mph. Reduce the limit and watch accident rate go up because people will get impatient and silly overtakes. ..just a thought.  Cardiff Bay will do anything to get the votes 😂. They know what's best for us even tho Wales stops north of merthyr for them. 
born ugly what's your excuse!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic