rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Wants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oz wheels and Ohlins - Gen 1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oz wheels and Ohlins - Gen 1
    Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 20:45
So I’m thinking it’s time to make my Mille a little more special in the bends this spring. Interested in a set of Oz wheels, set of Ohlins forks and rear shock. The bike is a 2000 and have axial brakes rather than the later radials.

Anyone got anything for sale? 

Happy for wheels to be any colour or slightly rough and in need of powder coating. 

Thanks
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 00:14
Kingb,

I'm on the lookout for a Radial set of Ohlins. If I can get them then I will have Ohlins axial forks available and possibly a set of Gen 1 OZ wheels - Gen 2 wheels seem easier to come by so rather than use the spacers I would probably just get a set of wheels to suit depending on price etc.

I'll keep you posted if anything turns up.

Cheers

Del
kingb View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 08:56
Cheers Del, Let me know how you get on!
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 12:23
kingb,

Would you believe it, bought a set of Radial forks today. So my axials are avaialble if you're still interested.  Send me a PM and I'll get back to you. Cheers

Del
simonb View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 12:29
 don't suppose your OZ wheels are for sale are they?
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 12:39
Simonb, 

Not at the moment anyway. I've not tried to find wheels yet. It's Been a  pretty expensive month so far so need to hold on to what I have for the time being . I'll keep you posted if I do sell.

Cheers
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 12:57
I know the Mrs said stop buying exhausts but that didn’t mean go off buying other stuff 

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 13:10
Originally posted by redratbike redratbike wrote:

I know the Mrs said stop buying exhausts but that didn’t mean go off buying other stuff 

LOL she will (hopefully) be more understanding when she sees me sell some of the other bits Mark. If not.....oh wellOuch. I'll have to try and make sure I get to the courier before he gets to the house....
simonb View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 13:32
Thanks,there is a set for sale from a 2007 gen2 but unsure how easy and expensive it is to get them machined down to fit a gen1.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 14:34
Originally posted by deloco7 deloco7 wrote:

LOL she will (hopefully) be more understanding when she sees me sell some of the other bits Mark. If not.....oh wellOuch. I'll have to try and make sure I get to the courier before he gets to the house....
i use a mates address sometimes 

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 14:35
Originally posted by simonb simonb wrote:

Thanks,there is a set for sale from a 2007 gen2 but unsure how easy and expensive it is to get them machined down to fit a gen1.
someone on here was quoted £90 to have the front machined

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
simonb View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 16:09

That may be the way to go,just waiting for him to come back to me.They are from a 2007 Gen2 i believe and have OZ stamped in the fork recess but not sure if they dhould be stamped forged or something on the rim?
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 19:45

i use a mates dress sometimes 

I'm not sure we want to know about that Mark! Shocked
kingb View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 14:26

don't suppose your OZ wheels are for sale are they?

Ill PM you now!

wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 15:53

That may be the way to go,just waiting for him to come back to me.They are from a 2007 Gen2 i believe and have OZ stamped in the fork recess but not sure if they dhould be stamped forged or something on the rim?

The 2007 forge rims wouldn't have OZ stamped on them just forged. Also the finish should be the rough anodised version. Of course you can't rule out an earlier set off a gen2 being on the later model pf gen2 or indeed the last of the radial braked gen1's 
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2007 V2 1060cc Big Bore
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2004 Race Bike
Kawasaki ZX10R 2007 Race Bike
Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2020
www.apworkshops.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic