rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Aprilia parts for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brembo radial calipers....SOLD.SOLD.SOLD....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brembo radial calipers....SOLD.SOLD.SOLD....
    Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 11:10
Bump....I'll do the calipers, lines and pads for £100 inc UK shipping, be a great buy for somebody thsts upgrading to radial forks from.axial.

I'll also sell the Woodcraft clip ons for £70 inc uk delivery . 
Better to have something you don't need than need something you don't have....
constant View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote constant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 03:10
pm sent
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 19:43
Hello chaps. 
I've been having a little fettle of the 03 these last few weeks , upgrading the brakes and trying to make it fit me a little better...I've got it a lot more comfortable for me and I've now  got a few bits for sale....

I've got the original Brembo radial calipers (pad per piston type) , lines and a nearly new set of EBC pads included. These are in great condition , a few little marks on the inside faces but nothing really you can see once fitted and they work perfectly .... i only upgraded as i found a very good priced set of M4's for sale and couldnt say no...im looking for £100.00 inc uk shipping.....SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...

I've also got a set of Venhill race brake lines for sale,,these are literally only 2 weeks old and have done 40 miles... bit of a long story but once I fitted the M4's I thought the bar height would be ok but it was still a bit low for me so I've now fitted a set of raised Cycle Cat bars I found on ebay and these lines are now too short...
 They are for a standard height set of clip ons,  radial master cylinder and m4 calipers....so will fit an Rsv4 perfectly ... I'm after £35.00 inc UK delivery....VENHILL LINES NOW SOLD......

Finally I've got a set of Woodcraft clip ons for sale, for 51mm ohlins forks. 
 These are the same height as a standard set of clip ons on an 03 Rsvr. 
 In fantastic condition and are a really nice, quite trick looking set, much nicer than the oem ones .  I'm after £70.00 inc UK delivery. CLIP ONS NOW SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...

https

Better to have something you don't need than need something you don't have....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic