rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Wants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gen2 Carbon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gen2 Carbon
    Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 22:37
After a few bits if anyone can help

Carbon front sprocket cover # Bought 

Carbon chain guard 

Carbon shark fin

Carbon swingarm covers 

Cheers BA
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 09:26
bump

Also after carbon frame covers.

wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 17:04
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2007 V2 1060cc Big Bore
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2004 Race Bike
Kawasaki ZX10R 2007 Race Bike
Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2020
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apworkshops.co.uk
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 17:05
maybe jolly can do the shark fin and chain guard? I've seen plenty of ropey cheap ones. About time someone skilled made some if he doesn't already? 
www.apworkshops.co.uk
RobertyBob View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertyBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 17:15
I've got a pair of short carbon swingarm covers for a Gen2.  Bought them off ebay and never installed them.  Quality of the carbon isnt great but from a few foot away they look the part! £30 posted.

badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 01:05
Originally posted by RobertyBob RobertyBob wrote:

I've got a pair of short carbon swingarm covers for a Gen2.  Bought them off ebay and never installed them.  Quality of the carbon isnt great but from a few foot away they look the part! £30 posted.

Thanks, ideally I'm looking for the full length but if I change my mind I'll let you know .
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 01:10
Originally posted by wigginsjp wigginsjp wrote:

https://pro-fiber.com/product-category/aprilia-2/rsv-models-2/rsv-1000-mille/model-2004-2008/

There you go 

They are the ones I'm going to buy if I cant find a good second hand set I've been recommended them by a couple of members who have them fitted and are very happy it's just the cost thats stopping me going for it as its a long winter hopefully something cheaper will crop up. I'll be seeing jollygiant for an airtray and getting the bike on a dyno to see what gains we can achieve think I'll see if he will make the other bits we have discussed it before. 
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 15:19
Originally posted by badapple badapple wrote:

Originally posted by wigginsjp wigginsjp wrote:

https://pro-fiber.com/product-category/aprilia-2/rsv-models-2/rsv-1000-mille/model-2004-2008/

There you go 

They are the ones I'm going to buy if I cant find a good second hand set I've been recommended them by a couple of members who have them fitted and are very happy it's just the cost thats stopping me going for it as its a long winter hopefully something cheaper will crop up. I'll be seeing jollygiant for an airtray and getting the bike on a dyno to see what gains we can achieve think I'll see if he will make the other bits we have discussed it before. 

I would like to know the gains on that tray also. If good then one for race bike and one for the big bore roady!
www.apworkshops.co.uk
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 17:36
will be going to track electronics in the new year buddy I'm going to do a base bog stock run, then one with just the tray and a final run with a pc5 with a custom map , Tigs, wrapped headers and jollys tray and possibly his carbon velocity stacks. I'll hopefully be happy with the results and the dyno run should help Ian with sales. 
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 09:42
Still after a carbon chain guard upper and lower Gen2 if anyone has one?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic