rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tuono > General & Technical
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zorsts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zorsts
    Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 12:03
hey peeps.
Probably silly question but I'm full of themWink.
Mite have the opertunity to buy a smalt full system would it be OK to use without a dyno tune? Or is it better to get all the gear fisrst.gen2 map2.
Appreciate any thoughts.
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 14:27
Better to get all the gear first really unless you want multiple dyno sessions, unless you buy a pc5 with auto tune.
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 15:07
cheers hemi thought so just wondered if it would run OK till I got pc5.or will run like crap popping n farting not that that's a bad thing lol.
blacklines View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 15:21
It's really not that hard to get fueling in ballpark by ear really. At least on gen 1 anyway. Might be a little bit of trial and error but you should easy be able to get a nice smooth on/off throttle response and decent enough fuelling throughout the rev range without a dyno. Not perfect though but definitely good enough.

Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 15:35
Originally posted by blacklines blacklines wrote:

It's really not that hard to get fueling in ballpark by ear really. At least on gen 1 anyway. Might be a little bit of trial and error but you should easy be able to get a nice smooth on/off throttle response and decent enough fuelling throughout the rev range without a dyno. Not perfect though but definitely good enough.

Gen2 has no trimmers only bypass screws, so you can only balance the Tb's. He can't do anything more than that in this case.

It will run fine on variant 2 though, just might won't be as good as it can be.
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 19:48
cheers guys for reply's and spooz that's what I wanted to hear cuz
I know when I get them I can't see me leaving them in a box till I get money for pc5 n dyno lol could set them up in lounge n just stair at them tho Big smile
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 21:18
I'm going to push the buy button I think tomorrow 
Going to use money I keped back for a morepower carbon fuel tank don't think anything happening with them and the old girl deserves a prezzie.
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 21:50
He's making the gen 1.5 carbon tanks now.
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 22:04
lol I take it what u call the falco? 
They are nice tho, the tank that is.
apriliapista View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apriliapista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 22:08
whereโ€™s the tread for carbon tanks?
If someone doing for  GenI then Iโ€™m in!
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 22:17
He's doing gen1.5 rsv or tuono tanks.
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 22:18
go in technical chat mate he was getting names n numbers to make it viable.gen1 and 2s nearly got there close but no cigar at mo 
He's done a load of falco ones stunning is all I can say.
He also put me strait when I said carbon tanks arnt ethnol proof witch I had read somewhere Angry
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 22:24
I know he's doing falco tanks hemi.well it's in the falco chat.
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 21:10
hey another silly question Wink
Didn't get around to ordering today.anyway gaskets for the smalts  Are they standard oem or do I order the ones on there website. So just want to get it write.
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 21:24
std ones are fine no issue. The bore is bigger in the pipe work but the flanges remain the same to fit the heads 
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2007 V2 1060cc Big Bore
Aprilia RSVR Factory 2004 Race Bike
Kawasaki ZX10R 2007 Race Bike
Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2020
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apworkshops.co.uk
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 22:48
ideal thanks for that
Have you got a set or have you installed them before? If so what you think
Of them Big smile
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 16:02
well I done it Clap
Confirmed order full sysrem carbon ends Tongue
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 22:17
Originally posted by Hangry Hangry wrote:

ideal thanks for that
Have you got a set or have you installed them before? If so what you think
Of them Big smile

I've a full system and overall I'm very happy though I had some initial fitting issues. Big power increase and nice sound. Not intrusive at all with a nice distinctive sound. Some service delays so make sure you keep in touch but was some reasons given over supplier difficulties. Don't bother to ceramic coat from them use a local to you over here if you want that done as I did. 

Enjoy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
www.apworkshops.co.uk
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 22:30
I did have a problem with PayPal lol but konstantine emailed me strait back and sorted it.think I red about ceramic issue on hear a wile back mite of been you, so I ordered without coating can't wait.was wondering weather to coat in and out or just inside and wrap the front and rear? 
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 16:14
another silly one lol.
Is there a map for the evo exhaust? I'm on Map2 but been going through various old chat on other forums (soz) can't believe I'm askin this I should know better by nowSleepy but if there is ill have it checked out for my smalts.soz in advance my head going wild again Star
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 16:52
ask M9rko he had Aprilia Evo6 map uploaded for the evo6 system but unsure f it was any good 

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 20:02
cheers red.getting a bit wose for wear at mo soz 
How do ask him or do I just wait.just want best fueling till I get a pc5 n map mate LOL
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 20:12

well I done it Clap
Confirmed order full sysrem carbon ends Tongue
VERY JEALOUS!
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 20:16
thanks mate can't believe it myself lol
Haven't talk missus yet lol think I'm gunna pay for this ten fold lol 
wigginsjp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigginsjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 15:55

I did have a problem with PayPal lol but konstantine emailed me strait back and sorted it.think I red about ceramic issue on hear a wile back mite of been you, so I ordered without coating can't wait.was wondering weather to coat in and out or just inside and wrap the front and rear? 

Yeah probably was me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Coating is better especially as there is little clearance on the rear header to the shock. So close in fact I'd be surprised wrap would squeeze in! 
www.apworkshops.co.uk
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 17:47
OK thanks bud, coating it will beWink
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 11:39
hey wiggins can I ask how you did the small dent for side stand? On the smalts thanks.
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 11:55
hey peeps hope all well.
Headers arrived lol taken a wile n still waiting on mufflers, WOW these things are scary looking LOL oh and got myself a 77 400 smoker for a blast forgot how fun they are Wink
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 17:25
was wondering if you had got it sorted yet buddy stick some pics up once its all fitted, and of the smokerWink
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
Hangry View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 18:11
lol Yeh taken bloody ages and still haven't got the cans yet, but what I have got is awesome.love to put up some pics but haven't clue how to lol I'm naff with all that stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic