FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rsvr 55 plate clocks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Zax View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rsvr 55 plate clocks
    Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 13:33
I have the corrected mileage  added to my MOT in the notes field every year  -  to reflect the true  miles of my bike
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 13:26
Your old mileage will be on your mot so if you sell it new owners can still see the true mileage, wouldn't bother me.
peach17 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peach17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 13:19
Ok here goes... anyone looking to buy one should already know alot of rsvr's have very low mileage due to battery going flat and it resetting the clocks. I purposely found one that hadn't and shown the right millege. After owning the bike and a school boy error getting the clocks wet and ruining the LCD screen I've had to source a new set. Plugged in today and mileage on new clocks shows 0. I could send both clocks away for a price and have the millege transferred to new but what are the chances they won't re zero in post on way back. I am I worrying for no reason... are people put off by not genuine mileage shown??

Peach17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic