rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Decisions.........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Ramjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Decisions.........
    Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 13:32
Friday - customer visit in Manchester @ 10am this morning.

Option #1 : take car

Option #2 : take Tuono

If only all decisions were that easy.......

redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 14:07
option #3 : take the dustbin off replace with noisy exhaust .. take the Tuono 

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 14:19
option 4 - when you get back mow the lawn, grass looks a bit long, then order new exhaust, then sit in wonder at how much the dustbin weighs as your wife rubs in deep heat from the back strain of lifting it.
Roger Ramjet View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Ramjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 14:30
Guys - I have ordered a GPR carbonox which should be with me in two weeks as the Italians are on holiday at which point the original will be offered to the Aprilia MotoGP Team to see if there is anything that can actually slow them down further!! 
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 14:41
What about the lawn ?
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Ramjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 15:13
Stealth bike perhaps?!
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Ramjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 15:18
Regarding the lawn, my wife is doing a 12 hour nursing shift today so I'll have to call my Mum but no doubt she'll come out with the usual weak excuse of being 86 and using a walking stick - I'm not one to complain but I'll probably end up having to do it again because of those two work shy layabouts.
Wayneoh View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayneoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 15:41
I think there`s a very easy answer to this;
Manchester - it will be raining - take the car.
Wayne.   2005 RSV1000R Red.
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 16:41
Originally posted by Roger Ramjet Roger Ramjet wrote:

Guys - I have ordered a GPR carbonox which should be with me in two weeks as the Italians are on holiday at which point the original will be offered to the Aprilia MotoGP Team to see if there is anything that can actually slow them down further!! 
i like the carbonox clever idea 

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 16:58
It's good that you take the moral high ground and cut the grass yourself but don't go getting soft or they will be telling you to wear one of those hi vis Polite vests. Slippery slope

Your mum's 86 !!....... I dunno wot it is with the senior citizens of today when it comes to manual labour. She'll be expecting a pension and a bus pass next. Shocked
davidrsurfer View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidrsurfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 07:54
Few weeds on that drive need clearing too.
Motorcycle friendly self catering holiday apartment Acorn Studio. See us at Air bnb.
FTM View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FTM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 10:16
Crocosmia could do with being thinned out once it's died back in the winter. You'll get bigger, brighter blooms plus all the thinned out bulbs can be replanted somewhere else in the garden. Wink  That lazy wife of yours needs to get some work done.
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 15:50
Bloody gardeners world on hereLOL
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
BIG UN View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG UN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 16:32
never ever get your lawn/drive/shed/plants/washing line or o.e bazooka end can caught on one of your bike pics lol.
BIG UN View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG UN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 23:09
let me know how you get on with the carbonox when it arrives mate,
im on the exhaust hunt myself after being let down on one.
want one with decent noise but not too loud this time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic