rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RSV / RSVR / FACTORY > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PC-V & AutoTune AT-300

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leslie saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PC-V & AutoTune AT-300
    Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 19:10
Lads, I've picked up a 10-004 PC-V, and in the process of sourcing either a new or a second hand AT-300. I am going to try and find a set of down pipes so I can weld (TIG) the test points/plugs into them, so I can keep a set standard and a set modified.

Next question I have a 2008 Tuono factory, what years will fit is it 2006 to 2010 and more importantly has any one got a set they would sell.

also can anyone tell the grade of stainless they ar manufactured from, it looks like 316.

Leslie
MANCUNIAN BY BIRTH CITY BY THE GRACE OF GOD & ALAH DOGS AMONG THE BUSHES LOVE WILL TEAR US APART
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 20:09
It's not the best, it rusts well Cry
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
constant View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote constant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 14:02
i got an email back from smaltmoto about the auto tune at 300 kit for the mille aint read it yet but i will let you know what they say it took them about 4 days to reply so still around
leslie saint View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leslie saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 14:55
Originally posted by constant constant wrote:

i got an email back from smaltmoto about the auto tune at 300 kit for the mille aint read it yet but i will let you know what they say it took them about 4 days to reply so still around

Cheers Mucker
MANCUNIAN BY BIRTH CITY BY THE GRACE OF GOD & ALAH DOGS AMONG THE BUSHES LOVE WILL TEAR US APART
constant View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote constant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 02:08
ok the feller replyed the pcv at 300 kit will come already connected so you get the kit for a straight fitif your bike has after market headers it will have 2 bunges for them or if stock you will need to weld 2 sensor bungs to them which are included 
leslie saint View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leslie saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 19:43
The header pipes have arrived, big thanks to Mark Taylorson,,,,,I called into Aprilia Performance Thursday and met Griff brilliant lad and very helpful, let me take some photos of a set of gen 2 headers with the sockets welded in for a AT-300

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic