rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Aprilia parts for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brembo Serie Oro discs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albrown001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brembo Serie Oro discs
    Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 17:58
These are my Serie Oro discs I made full floating. They have done about 500 miles. I now have hpk as they are designed to be full floating. Discs that are designed with springs have much larger gaps/tolerances in them. So if you make them full floating they make a lot of noise. Purpose designed full floating discs are a lot tighter. 

These discs need sending off to these people and getting stainless steel spring rivers put back on. £3 a rivet it will cost. 10 rivers on each disc so £60 it will cost to have both discs done. They are gold centres not black. I would send them off
myself and then sell them on but it’s just not worth my time and effort for the return. 

These are free just post and packing wanted and then you can do it yourself. Serie Oro retail around £270 mark. So these represent good value for someone who wants to put the effort in and send them off. The rotors on these have been used but are not worn at all. 

redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 19:36
pm sent 

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 20:16
My pfm and braketech floaters rattle a lot but when riding you can't hear them, same on my Audi as well.
flatlander View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 21:58
if mark doesn't have them I will and if not can I just take a moment to say I have found blacks had ow great to deal with 
"Si me dices ven lo dejo todo ... pero dime ven"
Throbbing-Twin View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Throbbing-Twin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 22:57
Damn I missed these. Had my mot on Saturday and had an advisory due to one of my front brembos having too much rotational movement between the inner and outer. 
If its not broken then fix it until it is
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic