rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Non aprilia items for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dainese K 2 piece suit - Excellent.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSV_Ecosse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dainese K 2 piece suit - Excellent.
    Posted: 05 May 2018 at 21:11
Dainese 'K' 2 piece leathers. Good condition, regularly cleaned and have leather feed applied after every ride. I bought these a couple of years ago and they are a superb set of leathers. Unfortunately they do not fit me anymore, and I'm gutted to be getting rid of them. I've been working hard in the gym since April last year and have dropped from 14 stone to 12.5 stone. Go me!!! Clap

The result of which is that these are too big on me now. The jacket is a 56 and the trousers are 54 sized. I'm a 42" chest, generally wear medium sized t-shirts and I'm a 32" waist. 5' 11" in height. The jacket fits pretty good as I'm broad shouldered upper body wise but the trousers are a size or two too big for me. I love these leathers so much I'm scrambling about trying to find another identical pair to buy, only smaller. Armour in shoulders and arms, shins, knees etc. Usual stuff for a Dainese suit. The connecting zip doesn't work but it's never really bothered me.

Pics below. I've highlighted in the photos a couple of tiny marks that are hardly noticeable but wanted to point them out for prospective buyers. There is a small 'rub' mark where they have been resting on the bike's tank, you get this with lots of leather suits and its quite common. But again, not noticeable when on to be honest.

I'm after £100 plus postage for these folks. I'll leather feed them before sending them so they are good to go for the new owner. They are heavy so I reckon postage will be about £15-£20 ish. Advertised in various places so these are first come, first served.

As I said, gutted to be selling these, but then again I'm chuffed to have dropped weight and possess a 'six pack' now for the first time in years, so not all bad!!! Big smile

2000RSV - Lots of carbon tat - Hopeless wobbler onboard
Stevex View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 08:33
Leather feed after every ride, now that's commitment. Maybe do mine twice a year.
Good luck with the sale.
People say I don't know Jack Sh1t; but I do, he lives next door.
RSV_Ecosse View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSV_Ecosse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 08:42
Cheers dude. Yep, maybe a bit OCD but bike gets washed and dried off, leathers get wiped down with baby wipes then leather food applied. Bit of a routine I go through after every long ride. If I'm nipping out to the shops etc then no but after a planned day of riding, yeah. Thumbs Up

RSV_Ecosse View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSV_Ecosse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 19:58
Sold.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic