rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RSV / RSVR / FACTORY > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for good garage in essex

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for good garage in essex
    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 17:47
Hi folks
I'm living in Grays and im looking for a good garage around essex (pref no further than 80-100miles from Grays) that has experience with aprilias. I've got some issues with my beloved rs4 125cc and in 3 garages ive tried  they had no clue whats going on (not that they cant fix it, they just don't know whats wrong). Any suggestions appreciated.

Kind regards,
Peter
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 17:57
southern cross should be in your target area. Well respected in the ape world.
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 18:20
tell us what’s up we may be able to point you in the right direction

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 14:47
Originally posted by MrTao MrTao wrote:

Hi folks
I'm living in Grays and im looking for a good garage around essex (pref no further than 80-100miles from Grays) that has experience with aprilias. I've got some issues with my beloved rs4 125cc and in 3 garages ive tried  they had no clue whats going on (not that they cant fix it, they just don't know whats wrong). Any suggestions appreciated.

Kind regards,
Peter

Go and see John Coughlan at Bikers World, East Grinstead...the man really knows his stuff with Aprilia's 👌

Better to have something you don't need than need something you don't have....
constant View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote constant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 15:13
yep john is a sound bloke 
MrTao View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 10:47
Thanks guys ill might give it a go one last time although i'm pretty much fed up enough to just sell it for whatever i can get and get a new one.
Long story short it starts only after about a day/two of not being used, then after 10 min of ride if i turn it off it wont start again, choking like mad as if battery was almost dead, sometimes dashboard flashes.The most obvious things like battery, spark plug, wiring (we are going to look into this one again tommorow) etc were not the cause.
Thanks again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic