1 [4.55%]
8 [36.36%]
3 [13.64%]
3 [13.64%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colinmeadows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: exhausts
    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 17:54
so ive owned my rsv factory for going on 2 years and i now seem to be tripping over a few things in the garage and i seem to be tripping over exhausts so who else is in the same boat ??
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 18:51
I have actually sold 2 systems lately and 2 sets of shotguns ,I only have a pile of collectors ,some gen2 cans ,couple of fireblade cans,3 Ti evo cans,couple of falco systems 2 sets of falco cans ,an arrow 65 MM. can and link pipe ,3 gen2 collectors , 2 brand new shotgun link pipes and 2 brand new 60mm linkpipes and 2 standard gen1 cans,loads of gen1 headers ,gen2 headers

And just bought a set of evo5 Ti gen1 headers

Help!!!!

P.s.  that’s off the top of my head I have probably forgotten something

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
RSV_Ecosse View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSV_Ecosse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 19:12
Only got two systems - Cheesy's Renegade 2-2 which is currently fitted to my Mille and an OEM boat anchor which is wrapped up in the loft. It's the last of the line Gen 1 version which was an anodized brushed sort of Bronze and actually looks quite pleasing but it weighs a flippin' ton. Pic for reference from a good few years ago when I had it fitted - goodness knows why.

2000RSV - Lots of carbon tat - Hopeless wobbler onboard
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 20:23
Sold 2 sets of Renegade hi-mounts, a modded collector and a Blueflame can and link.

I've now got two 2:2 full systems -an Arrows hi mount 2:2 system with carbon cans and a gen 2 system with hi-mount link pipes, but modified for gen 1 that's got a gen 2 motor fitted (clears the gen 1 rear shock and has gen2 4 bolt flanges already for the conversion) from Gabro. I was going to use it for the gen 2 big bore I've got. But having felt the weight, compared to the Arrow system, it ain't going on. I'll make some flanges fit the Arrows, from the spare gen 2 headers I've got. Also got a Two Brothers Racing can and link pipe (I shortened it by 2" for someone who wanted it, that never came back). I'm keeping that now for a future project.

It's all the other bits that are taking up the space, plus Land Rover stuff and boat stuff. It takes up a 10x12 shed and a lorry container.

As for the standard bazooka, I threw it as far as I physically could -Which wasn't far enough. It may well become a boat anchor if it should turn up again. I mean that. I live on a boat LOL
Question everything.
Jollygiant View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
Carbon Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jollygiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 06:24
You need to add one.....

Running an Arrow 60mm modified headers with Aprilia Ti end can on bike and stashing a Aprilia Shotguns...
Check out my pre-preg carbon fibre
www.jollyscarbon.co.uk
www.facebook.com/jollyscarbon
www.instagram.com/jollyscarbon

Has done The Ring…..Slowly but I did it!!
Ice-mille View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-mille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 12:22
Evo5 complete system on my bike, i would like to own single pipe Tigcraft too though, just too tryWink
Shake'n bake
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 12:55
Originally posted by Ice-mille Ice-mille wrote:

Evo5 complete system on my bike, i would like to own single pipe Tigcraft too though, just too tryWink

Have a word with M9rko.... he's going to have a gen 1 80mm Tig system for sale soon 😎
Better to have something you don't need than need something you don't have....
snowman View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 13:37
in corner of my cave is a complete std exhaust system never been on the road .thing is I put the Acro carbon brackets on once but never new when I would need to go 2up so they are there also , plus std levers, foot pegs and pillion seat which I use when camping to put bag on , only thing I binned were the std f/ discs 
Ice-mille View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-mille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 16:54
Originally posted by Paddedcell100 Paddedcell100 wrote:

Originally posted by Ice-mille Ice-mille wrote:

Have a word with M9rko.... he's going to have a gen 1 80mm Tig system for sale soon 😎

AHA hmmm food for thought
Shake'n bake
Bill R View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 00:14
Have this Arrow system with 70mm can, Gen 1 Tigcraft 2-2 system, complete Akra Gen 1 2-2 system, Gen 1 dual link collector system with Gen 2 flanges and a bunch of Akra cans. Also a 65mm Arrow can and mid pipe.
Rides, Black 2001 Mille R/RR 1102 BB Track Bike, 2 Black Suzuki 1998 TL 1000S's

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic