FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2001 Aprilia Mille youtube videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2001 Aprilia Mille youtube videos
    Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 05:00
Final episode on this bike i do i test run and show a little bit of the old route 66 brick road where i live at. Thanks everyone for subscribing and watching. Another aprilia is next after this one thanks again.
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 20:55
This video series is coming to a end and i would like to personally thank everyone that is supporting me and my youtube channel by buying amsoil off me. Especially dustin that came by and wiped me out of HD oil this last weekend. Thanks again and i hope everyone is enjoying the videos. This shows me removing and installing a new eprom chip into the aprilia mille ecu.
https://youtu.be/r7R0HDa0NmA
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 22:24
Here is a detailed video of me removing and installing new front and rear brakes on my aprilia mille. 
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 22:23
Ill try that next time thanks alot
Jollygiant View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
Carbon Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jollygiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 07:18
Originally posted by Torrent85 Torrent85 wrote:

Here is a detailed video of me removing and installing the rear tire on a 2001 aprilia mille. I did replace the rear rotor and went with a dunlop q3 rear tire. This bike is almost done I couldnt be happier to be get this thing up and running.
https://youtu.be/CMxQJK9rNBw

You don't have to split the chain and undo the chain adjusters.

All you need to do is undo the spindle nut, tap it though and when its out let the wheel drop down and forward and can lift the chain off the sprocket and there is enough sideways freeplay in the chain to move it out of the way.
Installation is easier before torquing up the spindle just thump the tyre forward against the adjusters and the chain tension is sorted.

The total time is about just over 10 mins.
Check out my pre-preg carbon fibre
www.jollyscarbon.co.uk
www.facebook.com/jollyscarbon
www.instagram.com/jollyscarbon

Has done The Ring…..Slowly but I did it!!
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 22:17
This series is coming to a close cant wait to start on a new series for my youtube channel. Installed sp velocity stacks on the bike for a little more top end.
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 22:57
Here is a detailed video of me removing and installing the rear tire on a 2001 aprilia mille. I did replace the rear rotor and went with a dunlop q3 rear tire. This bike is almost done I couldnt be happier to be get this thing up and running.
https://youtu.be/CMxQJK9rNBw
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 05:51
lol
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 19:25
Hmm,I think that bike is trying to tell you something Confused
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 16:13
If you have never seen a bike fall off of its stand and crush its oil cooler. Watch this video and go to about the 1 minute mark from the video ending. Repairs have been made to bike and it only cost me around $37 plus a quart of oil to fix my bike back but sure was scary.
https://youtu.be/mvprsohJz1Y
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 20:55
Ah,ok,all's well that ends well

That's the potential pitfall of doing things in the public eye when you have no experience or any background knowledge of the task at hand.

All a harmless exercise until someone totally clueless comes along and religiously copies every move and then manages to have an accident

Good luck with your Mille,hopefully it won't need any further work and you can concentrate on enjoying the riding Big smile
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 20:43
yep sure did will be updating video someone else posted that info on youtube. I had never done head bearings and am glad for the info you and other person commented.
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 18:47
Originally posted by Torrent85 Torrent85 wrote:

Hey no prob guys here is another short video when i removed my steering stem bearings and installed a set of all balls in there replacing the oem bearings. Youll notice there might of been a few issues on that video but im pretty sure i got everything back properly.

https://youtu.be/remJsdqutdY

I watched the video with interest,and I'm pretty sure "a few issues" is understating things a little

It seems to me that unless something happened off camera that you installed taper roller sets onto the old ball races in the headstock?  Please tell you knocked out the old races first and fitted the matching tapers in their place but just didn't show it on the video Shocked
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 16:46
This is a short video on mounting my front tire and installing calipers on brembo snowflake rotors. Next week I will be putting my exhaust back on with a custom crosslink header. The front end of my mille is almost complete.
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 22:22
This is a short video of me balancing my front tire and upgrading the front rotors to brembo snowflake rotors. Rotors came off a ducati 996 and they were used on the 2002-2003 Aprilia mille r model as well as some ducati's. Remember to use the correct rotor bolts if you do this upgrade.
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 16:35
Another short video on reassembly of my 2001 milles front end. Thanks again for any of you that are watching.
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 22:00
This is a short video showing me rebuilding my 2001 aprilia mille rsv1000 forks using amsoil 5wt fork oil. Amsoil also offers some of the best 10wt fork oil for HD motorcycles and offroad applications.
https://youtu.be/n0dplbVO2UY
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 16:39
Hey no prob guys here is another short video when i removed my steering stem bearings and installed a set of all balls in there replacing the oem bearings. Youll notice there might of been a few issues on that video but im pretty sure i got everything back properly.

https://youtu.be/remJsdqutdY
burt99 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burt99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 10:57
Just about to do 'part 1' for my mille, so thanks!
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 09:00
I'm sure it will help someone who has never done it before to not break anything.
Torrent85 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrent85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 22:30
Hey guys and gals i havent been here in a long time. And i started shooting some real amateur youtube videos of me working on my aprilia mille. Thought someone on here might enjoy laugh or hate them on here. If you can help me out with any comments etc and help me with my bike and youtube channel that would be great. Im doing a mini series.Thanks for watching for anyone who cares.

part 1:2001 Aprilia Mille RSV1000 Sticker Rebuild On Rear Fairing And Seat Cowl 
part 2:2001 Aprilia Mille RSV1000 Front End Fairings Removal 
part3:2001 Aprilia Mille RSV1000 Front End Removal 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic