FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RSV Mille 2003

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tin Man View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RSV Mille 2003
    Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 18:05
Back up for open sale. Previous buyer broke an elbow and has been unable to pick it up since. I cant wait any longer as need room in the garage.

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
addiction269 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addiction269 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 08:14
I know it well, I used to like in Easton 😁
cheesy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
top chef!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 01:12
Originally posted by addiction269 addiction269 wrote:

I’m in thurlby just outside of Bourne, how about yourself?

Kings Cliffe, not far from Collyweston
04 Tuono Fighter
1060 gen2 motor & some....
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addiction269 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 07:09
I’m in thurlby just outside of Bourne, how about yourself?
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 06:53
Originally posted by cheesy cheesy wrote:

Addiction, where abouts are you?
I'm in your neck of the woods
watch out vulture about

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
cheesy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
top chef!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 00:49
Addiction, where abouts are you?
I'm in your neck of the woods
04 Tuono Fighter
1060 gen2 motor & some....
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 20:22
Originally posted by Tin Man Tin Man wrote:

ha my bad Paul! You obviously crash too much I got mixed up! Tongue Yeah the engine is a peach, will be sad to not hear it roar again but situation dictates I'm afraid, cant bend my leg enough to get my foot on the peg without serious effort and only for a very short while, all from a sodding pitbike!
you need one of those Harley types where your legs are out straight

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Tin Man View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 20:02
ha my bad Paul! You obviously crash too much I got mixed up! Tongue Yeah the engine is a peach, will be sad to not hear it roar again but situation dictates I'm afraid, cant bend my leg enough to get my foot on the peg without serious effort and only for a very short while, all from a sodding pitbike!
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
PaulW View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 10:18
Ahem.....think it was Stowe corner actually Embarrassed Stuffed my still owned 01 at Copse Embarrassed

Good strong motor in that one if I recall correctly. Mileage is genuine, I sold it on at just under 10k miles. 

GLWS Steve Tongue
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addiction269 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 20:16
No worries , always worth asking as it saves me clearing the van out   
Will wait till see how it goes 👍🏻
Tin Man View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 20:10
Sold my trailer a while back I'm afraid so can't deliver. Will let you know either way though if it goes
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addiction269 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 18:52
Ok mate let me know, I’m just near Stamford so you’re not overly far. Would you be able to deliver?
Tin Man View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 18:27
Originally posted by addiction269 addiction269 wrote:

No offers? How about £1201??
Where about are you based?

Haha well if you want to donate extra I'll be ok with that!
As Mark says I'm in Towcester (inbetween Northampton and Silverstone). Steve750 has first dibs until the weekend (hopefully get her started and a vid of her running then!)
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 17:51
Towcester?

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addiction269 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 16:15
No offers? How about £1201??
Where about are you based?
Tin Man View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 17:12
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Tin Man View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 16:58
Good news, mileage is actually 11k. Bad news.. batteries from both bikes dead as a dodo despite being on trickle chargers so cant start her, can they be jump started from a car?? If so I'll try and do that at somepoint (probably next w/end now) to get a video of her running, rest assured she has a good strong engine, prefered it to the gen2 T in that respect although prefered the T's riding position.
She has a custom brake res cover, red rat quick release seat pins, mpl slave and carbon side infills.
Spares to include oxford trickle charger and front/rear paddock stands.
Here are some pics as promised.
Steve750 has first dibs

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Tin Man View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 15:16
**02/04/2018** ** Back up for sale as previous buyer unable to collect**

2003 model (late registered 2005, one of the ones that was destined for Japan but came here because of demand). She is not the prettiest, was just a means to get my brother back into bikes and we shared this and the prettier T. However since my injury last yr my brother is having the T and I'm selling this as I can no longer ride.
I know some history for her which is Thus... Was previously in ownwership of our resident PaulW. He whacked a track fairing on her and took her round Silverstone once, and proceeded to lowside her at Copse....Cry Was then sold to a guy from nr Buckingham who just let her sit in his garage and never rode her for a few yrs.
We then purchased and bought various bits of road fairing to get her road worthy for my brother along with an AP full service. However she has been ridden very little these last few yrs and I dont think at all last yr. Engine is good and quite low miles, just over 11k.  Cosmetically she is challenged a bit, dent in swingarm and rad from Pauls off and the fairings are not the best although far from awful but dont match the tank etc.
Obviously will require a good service as sitting for so long. Also needs a screen as was a rare genuine Edwards on there and sold that when I was going to break it but dont have time for that now. Battery was dead as a dodo when I tried to start her a few weeks back so will require one of them too, got it on charge but it is pretty old so would not trust it to hold charge now. No mot.
Would make an ideal cheap trackbike to save your pride and joy. Has an open airbox. Will come with some spares.  Have V5 in my name. Will try to provide more details/pics later.
Price is £1200, no offers. Hagglers will be sent on their way! Tongue

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic