rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tuono > General & Technical
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where's this clip from?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where's this clip from?!
    Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 11:37
Defiantly one of them general ignorance moments I feel, but anywho:
During the washing of the bike I spot this wee clip not where it should be with it being dislodged from one of the pipes(?) it should be holding on to and still mounted to the clutch cable, but I can't see where it would go... None of the pipes around the clutch slave seem to line up with the other part of the clip and running my fingers up the wire also leads to coming to no obvious conclusions. Looking at the Fowlers part schematics hasn't lead anywhere so here I am asking if anyone knows where it should sit!
If you have a gen2 Tuono and have a moment, I would most appreciate you just having a quick look to see where its from. Cheers!

Hopefully this link gets you some pics of what this gibberish is on about: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G36HuKQCqnSbmO9_xR2XuKrIeSk7Y2R-
2008 Tuono 1000R in Orange
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 13:29
I think that is from near the headstock by the forks, as the hose goes from the mc round the back of the forks you should have a clip to hold it to the frame.
Lammy View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 16:30
Originally posted by 426hemi 426hemi wrote:

I think that is from near the headstock by the forks, as the hose goes from the mc round the back of the forks you should have a clip to hold it to the frame.

Sounds good, I'll give it a browse in the daylight tomorrow. Cheers!
2008 Tuono 1000R in Orange
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic