rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Famous at last (well kind of😀).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote constant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 09:05
wow and as we all know the reason the yam is on the cover is people like you build bikes like yours and of course yours looks so much better 
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 11:12
Excellent,

Well done for the whole job and for getting it recognised. Need to buy a copy when the shops reopen.

Did I see this bike on a post on the AP FB page yesterday? Looked really good and a great way to end/start a year.
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 11:58
Originally posted by constant constant wrote:

wow and as we all know the reason the yam is on the cover is people like you build bikes like yours and of course yours looks so much better 

Cheers Simon 🖒(I do like that MT10 though ).
Better to have something you don't need than need something you don't have....
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 12:02
Originally posted by deloco7 deloco7 wrote:

Excellent,

Well done for the whole job and for getting it recognised. Need to buy a copy when the shops reopen.

Did I see this bike on a post on the AP FB page yesterday? Looked really good and a great way to end/start a year.

Cheers Derek😎🖒.
I popped a picture up on an Italian Aprilia FB group but it may have been shared across.
It was perfect actually, I wasn't expecting the mag until next week so to get it just as the Year is ending just rounded it off nicely....roll on spring now😎
deloco7 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deloco7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 12:18

Maybe it was on one of the Italian pages but definitely seen it very recently - some of these Italian (and French) pages are really good and have lovely bikes. Just wish I could translate properly.

Happy new year and as you say - roll on Spring Thumbs Up
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 13:17
Yeah, the translation feature doesn't always work too well does it....makes for some interesting reading sometimes though .

Happy New year to you too Derek, have a great one 🍻
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 22:00
Brilliant. Have to go buy a copy now lol. Awesome bike bud
born ugly what's your excuse!!
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 23:26
Originally posted by cwp cwp wrote:

Brilliant. Have to go buy a copy now lol. Awesome bike bud

Cheers Aled ...im always happy to help people spend their money .

Happy New year dude😎🖒
NickyBoy1984 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Exhaust freak!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickyBoy1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 00:27
Ferkin Awesome dude, well deserved to be in the mag....!!!!

NickyBoy
www.rsvr.net
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 11:50
Originally posted by NickyBoy1984 NickyBoy1984 wrote:

Ferkin Awesome dude, well deserved to be in the mag....!!!!

NickyBoy

Cheers Nickyboy and Happy New year fella.

It's not quite as trick as Isabella but I think it's still a good advert for us Ape lovers
Fugly View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fugly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 08:38
Hey Adam,

Great write up and pics on an awesome bike matey.

Hopefully this is the icing on the cake for you and your T after what was a difficult time.  Well done buddy.
Full Arrows system, 1060 Big Bore, PC5 and Evo Airbox. Bring on the big grin!
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 12:41
Morning Phil and Happy New year buddy.

Cheers fella, it was the icing and the cherry to be honest,Just a great end to the year and really did help me to forget about all the hassle.
Little things pleasing little minds and all that I suppose 🖒
damo46 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 23:37
Fair play to you, cracking bike, just picked up the mag today, you must be dead proud, are those oberon mirrors, I always like the look of my bike without the normally mounted mirrors but not quiet sure how much I would see with the bar end ones.

Road Racing Ireland, Do It Between The Hedges
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 00:26
Originally posted by damo46 damo46 wrote:

Fair play to you, cracking bike, just picked up the mag today, you must be dead proud, are those oberon mirrors, I always like the look of my bike without the normally mounted mirrors but not quiet sure how much I would see with the bar end ones.

Cheers Damo .
Yeah man, im still as happy as a pig in the proverbial to be honest,the photographer is going to sort me out some digital copies of the photos as well so that'll be a right bonus😎.

Yes fella, Oberon 60mm ones they are (the smallest ones they do)and I can actually see more out of them than the original ones.
They're a bugger to get in the right position though but once you've sussed it and locked them in place they dont move or vibrate, I'd heartily recommend a set🖒
Sabre View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Ex Copper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 08:32
Im off out to buy a copy today mate. Looks brilliant.

Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 10:37
Originally posted by Sabre Sabre wrote:

Im off out to buy a copy today mate. Looks brilliant.

Cheers Sabre 🖒
NickyBoy1984 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Exhaust freak!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickyBoy1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 15:47
Huge congrats on the mag feature matey, Well Deserved hehe

NickyBoy
www.rsvr.net
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 15:59
Originally posted by Paddedcell100 Paddedcell100 wrote:

They're a bugger to get in the right position though but once you've sussed it and locked them in place they dont move or vibrate, I'd heartily recommend a set🖒

funny just been playing with mine on the falco , I think I'm going to need some threadlock once I get the perfect position

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 18:58
Originally posted by redratbike redratbike wrote:

funny just been playing with mine on the falco , I think I'm going to need some threadlock once I get the perfect position

Deffo Mark, I use the blue loctite stick on mine and they dont budge...god they're annoying to get set right though...i don't know about 7 years bad luck, it just takes 7 f@cking years to get them set right
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 19:02
Originally posted by NickyBoy1984 NickyBoy1984 wrote:

Huge congrats on the mag feature matey, Well Deserved hehe

NickyBoy

Cheers NB, came out pretty good didn't it ... my dad certainly thought so, he tealeafed a copy of the mag from his newsagent, light fingered old bugger .... (erm...any members of the constabulary reading this I'm just making this up🙈 )..
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 20:04

Originally posted by redratbike redratbike wrote:

Deffo Mark, I use the blue loctite stick on mine and they dont budge...god they're annoying to get set right though...i don't know about 7 years bad luck, it just takes 7 f@cking years to get them set right
ha ha ha I haven't been out on the bike yet just setting them up in the garage you know it's going to take ages to sort

I have the blue stick so all good

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 22:17
Bit like the Gilles variobars I put on my 9r then, when setup great but holy sh*t what a trial when you have throttle cables and brake lines to contend with.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic