rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Famous at last (well kind of😀).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Famous at last (well kind of😀).
    Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 21:13
Wasn't sure which edition it would be in but woke up to this on my mat this morning .

What a corking way to end the year and I don't even look too fat in the photo, result...
Better to have something you don't need than need something you don't have....
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 21:44
Went to get it before work Ad but not on the shelves yet. Well done mate you've had a lot of grief but seeing your own bike on the glossy pages must make some of it worth it not to mention a nutty machine to abuse in the sun nice one fella
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 21:55
Nice one and it looks stunning, John urry loves his tuonos as well as he has a racing😍
davidrsurfer View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidrsurfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 21:55
Sweet & great looking bike. Odd, I pull the same face when I'm sucking my gut in. Is there a thread of the bike build on here?
Motorcycle friendly self catering holiday apartment Acorn Studio. See us at Air bnb.
Af1 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Af1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 22:05

Excellent
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 22:06
Originally posted by badapple badapple wrote:

Went to get it before work Ad but not on the shelves yet. Well done mate you've had a lot of grief but seeing your own bike on the glossy pages must make some of it worth it not to mention a nutty machine to abuse in the sun nice one fella

Cheers Ad.
It was a load of grief and aggro but getting it back, having a few rides before the weather turned and then getting it in the mag just turned it all round completely.
I just can't wait for spring now and to get out on it properly and get some practice in ready for Donington 😎🖒
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 22:08
Originally posted by 426hemi 426hemi wrote:

Nice one and it looks stunning, John urry loves his tuonos as well as he has a racing😍

Cheers Hemi.
Yeah, he seemed to like it, I knew I'd have to lengthen the gearing a bit but left it on 15/43 for him to try it...it certainly put a smile on his face
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 22:10
My family have nearly no photos of me as I hate them being taken and I absolutely felt a complete twat posing for mine a few years ago
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 22:11
Originally posted by davidrsurfer davidrsurfer wrote:

Sweet & great looking bike. Odd, I pull the same face when I'm sucking my gut in. Is there a thread of the bike build on here?

Some good breath holding was going on there David ...
No, it never really started as a "build" , it was just adding a few bits here and there over the years and then it just kind of snowballed (well more like an avalanche by the end ).
It's still not finished now but it's not far away, I think
geobarb View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geobarb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 22:11
ClapClapClapExcellent article for an excellent bike.
Well done my friendThumbs Up
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 22:13
Originally posted by 426hemi 426hemi wrote:

My family have nearly no photos of me as I hate them being taken and I absolutely felt a complete twat posing for mine a few years ago

Same as that, I was just cracking up when he was getting me to pose, there'll be some rare ones that didn't get put in, he had me sat on my bench with my elbow on my knee and head in my hand in one, I looked like Bruce f@cking Forsyth
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 22:18
Originally posted by geobarb geobarb wrote:

ClapClapClapExcellent article for an excellent bike.
Well done my friendThumbs Up

Cheers George, kind words buddy .
My bike is way behind most of the bikes they feature but I think it holds up pretty well all the same and puts a smile on my face , whether riding it or looking at it, which is what it's all about I think
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 22:18
Nice to see you to see you nice 👍
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 22:36
Nice one ...

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
cheesy View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
top chef!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 23:24
Superb
I'll have to go find a copy now
04 Tuono Fighter
1060 gen2 motor & some....
Steve750 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve750 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 23:38
I'm gonna grab a copy in the morning!

Well do mate 👍
Tifa View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien
I am Sparticus, only uglier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 00:01
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 00:06
Huh, is that all the claps I get Tifa .... .

Cheers dude😎🖒
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 00:08
Originally posted by cheesy cheesy wrote:

Superb
I'll have to go find a copy now

Cheers Cheesy .

It must have come out earlier than normal because I wasn't expecting it until next weds (it's usually 1st weds of the month), was a pleasant surprise though
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 00:10
Originally posted by Steve750 Steve750 wrote:

I'm gonna grab a copy in the morning!

Well do mate 👍

Cheers Steve, im officially chuffed 🖒
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 07:02
As for the fat looking thing that's the least of your worries

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 10:22
Originally posted by redratbike redratbike wrote:

As for the fat looking thing that's the least of your worries

Great camera work and lighting sorted that out, not even a hint of a moob
BIG UN View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG UN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 13:32
excellent,always great seein one of yer own and his bike featured.
best magazine out too imo.always the 1st one i buy and re read the most.
not all brand new bikes like the rest.

ill grab a copy while out today.
stunning bike btw.loved my tuono and that was just a standard one!
twinfan View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twinfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 13:56
Excellent!!  Thumbs Up looking forward to reading it when my copy gets delivered

You should be very proud  Beer
on my licence it says "tear down the dotted line" so I DO!
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 14:30
Originally posted by BIG UN BIG UN wrote:

excellent,always great seein one of yer own and his bike featured.
best magazine out too imo.always the 1st one i buy and re read the most.
not all brand new bikes like the rest.

ill grab a copy while out today.
stunning bike btw.loved my tuono and that was just a standard one!

Cheers Big Un😀🖒.

Yeah, its my fav magazine too, it's always been the one that's buggered about tweaking older bikes and generally just doing the stuff that we do to ours (or would like to do to ours)and that's why I was so chuffed when they said about taking look at my bike...i was (am) like a pig in the proverbial
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 14:33
Originally posted by twinfan twinfan wrote:

Excellent!!  Thumbs Up looking forward to reading it when my copy gets delivered

You should be very proud  Beer

Cheers Paul, I am actually, much as I did my bike for myself, it's always nice to know other people appreciate what you've done to it🖒😎
A82addict View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A82addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 16:02
Cracking write up, that's one beautiful bike mate, well done..
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 18:30
Originally posted by A82addict A82addict wrote:

Cracking write up, that's one beautiful bike mate, well done..

Cheers Alex 🖒
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 19:33
Great stuff, a nice warm feeling for the new year.
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 00:02
Originally posted by legend88 legend88 wrote:

Great stuff, a nice warm feeling for the new year.

Cheers Leg' 🖒.

Hopefully that warm feeling will make up for the emptiness in my wallet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic