rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy birthday Diablo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy birthday Diablo
    Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 16:54
Happy birthday Rick, hope you had a great day dude 😎
Better to have something you don't need than need something you don't have....
Mr Miller View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 17:28
An so say all of us .. well some of us .. well me ..
If you find us in a hedge check the bike first please .. I`m free on the NHS...
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 20:20
Hope you had a good one Rick

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
davidrsurfer View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidrsurfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 20:21
Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one.
Motorcycle friendly self catering holiday apartment Acorn Studio. See us at Air bnb.
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 21:15
Hope you had a great day my friend 👍✌
born ugly what's your excuse!!
BIG UN View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG UN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 21:22
happy birthday my pal.
hope it was a good un mate.
badapple View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 01:24
Many happy returns mate
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
twinfan View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twinfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 07:41
Originally posted by Mr Miller Mr Miller wrote:

An so say all of us .. well some of us .. well me ..

and from me too!!
on my licence it says "tear down the dotted line" so I DO!
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 08:59
Best wishes mate!  Thumbs Up
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 14:01
Thanks very much guys, nice surprise Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Although rsvr.net thought I was 48, I lied when joining and was 50 yesterday -something to do with the OH saying I'd get cloned or something, if I put all my details online LOL (I've been blaming the clone for everything since).

50 is surreal!

"I am not a number. I'm a free man"

Rick Big smile

Question everything.
Fugly View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fugly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 09:58
Hi Rick,
Apologies matey as I am bit late ot the party but hope you had a great day and the hangover is worth it Smile

Now get out in the workshop and get that engine swapped over
Full Arrows system, 1060 Big Bore, PC5 and Evo Airbox. Bring on the big grin!
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 20:33
Many thanks Fuggers me ol mucker, hope yourself and Suzanne are well Big smile

More bits gleaned over the last couple of weeks ready for the swap! Think I've got just about everything, apart from the autotune and the Gabro chip, which I'm just about to order the latter (250 euro). The former will have to wait a few weeks. Just had mega probs with both the car and van. Bah. Still, on the bright side, more bike bits yay! LOL Big smile
Question everything.
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 20:35
Originally posted by Diablo Diablo wrote:

Many thanks Fuggers me ol mucker, hope yourself and Suzanne are well Big smile

More bits gleaned over the last couple of weeks ready for the swap! Think I've got just about everything, apart from the autotune and the Gabro chip, which I'm just about to order the latter (250 euro). The former will have to wait a few weeks. Just had mega probs with both the car and van. Bah. Still, on the bright side, more bike bits yay! LOL Big smile

Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 21:05
LOL LOL LOL

Exactly that Adam lol!

Spending on anything else, just gets in the way of that warm cosy glow inside, from spending on the bike.

It started with a nice bit here and there, you know, just a little treat to make me feel better and give me a boost. I thought I had it under control. But pretty soon it led to a downward spiral, a blur of CF and spending all my days searching for anything exotic and more powerful, to give a bigger thrill.... I... I could give up anytime I wanted though. Can you spare me the price of a cup o tea? LOL

Question everything.
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 23:09
You need to join Fettlers Anonymous with me and start the 12 step program.... thing is I've fell off the wagon that many times that I've actually started fettling the wagon now😂...

Fugly View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fugly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 09:23
hahahaha you just know it's true.
I am hankering for a set of 330mm discs to go with the M4 callipers and RCS19.  

Do I need them, absolutely not, will I go and blow a chunk of cash on them, errrr more than likely

Rick let me know if you need a hand / apprentice when you get started or you are more than welcome to bring it to mine and put on the hydraulic bench if it helps.  My Tuono can go in the dining room with the Duke for a while Smile
Full Arrows system, 1060 Big Bore, PC5 and Evo Airbox. Bring on the big grin!
spiceweasel View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiceweasel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 18:10
it originally started at step 1 but now at 13 & climbing 😂😂
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 00:26
Originally posted by Fugly Fugly wrote:

hahahaha you just know it's true.
I am hankering for a set of 330mm discs to go with the M4 callipers and RCS19.  

Do I need them, absolutely not, will I go and blow a chunk of cash on them, errrr more than likely

Rick let me know if you need a hand / apprentice when you get started or you are more than welcome to bring it to mine and put on the hydraulic bench if it helps.  My Tuono can go in the dining room with the Duke for a while Smile

Cheers Fuggers, you're a gent sir, thanks for the offer Big smile Thumbs Up

Planning on doing it in me container "WS". Then pop it over to Griff's and then onto the dyno. Might just go straight to AP. Nothing's set in stone yet though, because the old war wounds have not been great of late. I'll shout if I need a hand, you should hear me from there Wink LOL

And such a kind gesture Phil, to offer lonely but exotic Brembo bits a forever home, esp now it's getting colder. LOL

Originally posted by spiceweasel spiceweasel wrote:

it originally started at step 1 but now at 13 & climbing 😂😂

Ha ha you know it. I've lost count of the number of 12 step programmes I've been on now LOL I keep relapsing, but it's nice to be around like minded friends.

Question everything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic