rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Aprilia parts for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

57s to fit Gen1s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpannerMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 57s to fit Gen1s
    Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 20:30
I have two sets of modified 57mm throttle bodies to fit Gen1 RSVR/RSV/Tuono & Falco.
These are direct fit with only the need for the idle adjustment screw and air pressure sensor required from your existing TB's.
One set comes with the recommended taller Tuono stacks and one set DOES NOT. Both have been deep cleaned and serviced, blanked in all the correct places (pipes removed and blanked with OEM bolts) and also include injector adaptor leads so are direct fit to your existing loom.
I can assist with fitting instructions and settings. I will pre set the air bypass screws for you. If local to Lincoln I can assist with fitting, however they will require the TPS setting which can be done very easy and I would recommend a proper ballencing AP can do this. I can give you base setting to dial in to get in close.

WITH STACKS £200 DELIVERED TO UK UNDER FULLY INSURED POSTAGE
WITHOUT £160 DELIVERED TO UK UNDER FULLY INSURED POSTAGE.

*any European buyer please message me for additional postage costs*
2000 RSV Mille (track)
2008 Tuono R (factory spec)
Matt blueflame View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt blueflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 21:14
I bought a set of super clean ready to roll 57's off this guy. He also gave me full technical assistance when setting them up. Only cost me a cuppa.

Just need to get the balancing checked against a exhaust gas analyser. But I'll be honest they are really well cleaned and already have the plugs in the harness for direct fitment.

Don't be cheap and buy crap, buy them done properly.
SpannerMonkey View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpannerMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 19:47
Bump
2000 RSV Mille (track)
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpannerMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 20:14
Both sets now have Stacks 🤘. I can sell with or without, treat your ape fro xmas
2000 RSV Mille (track)
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpannerMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 10:51
One set gone to New Zealand. Last set remaing. Full tech help availble on fitting and set up 🖒
2000 RSV Mille (track)
Jollygiant View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
Carbon Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jollygiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 14:24
I do both air trays and velocity stacks to to fit these now..
Check out my pre-preg carbon fibre
www.jollyscarbon.co.uk
www.facebook.com/jollyscarbon
www.instagram.com/jollyscarbon

Has done The Ring…..Slowly but I did it!!
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpannerMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 12:37
Perfectly matcyed with one of Jolly's airbox kits. Just sent a set to New Zealand and denmark
2000 RSV Mille (track)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic