FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

One liners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Reckless View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reckless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One liners
    Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 08:26
I'll never ring the enema help line again, the were very rude to me
Roger Ramjet View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Ramjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 19:25
My wife... its difficult to say what she does... she sells seashells on the seashore.
I use to think sticks and stones could break my bones but words can never hurt me...until I fell into a printing press.

As a child I had a medical condition that meant I had to eat soil three times a day in order to survive...lucky my older brother told me about it really.

When I was in America, I really got into the culture, I went into the shop and the guy said "Have a nice day" and I didn't...so I sued him.

My grandfather invented the cold air balloon... But it never really took off.

About a month before he died we covered my Granfather's back full of lard .... after that he went downhill very quickly.

......................I'll get my coat............
albrown001 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albrown001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 15:28
Horse walks in to a bar

Bar man says, why the long face?

Horse gets pissed. Falls over.

Bar man says, hey don’t leave that lying there

It’s not a lion. It’s a horse 🐎
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 20:13
Originally posted by Diablo Diablo wrote:

I'm not saying the mother in law's fat, but when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house... biddum tish... no wait there's more..What's brown and sticky?.. A stick!..biddum tish, I thank you...I hope to die peacefully in my sleep, like my Grandpa... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.. biddum tish...Doctor doctor is it ok to have children after 35?.... No, 35 children is enough... Bought some camouflage trousers the other day, but I can't find them... biddum tish... Why did the golfer wear 3 pairs of pants? In case he got a hole in one...Knock Knock.."Whose there"? "Fred".."Fred who"?... "Burt Lancaster".. biddum tish..I once farted in an elevator, it was wrong on so many levels LOL

The only other ones I know are rude.

I think Tim Vine is the master of one liners.

born ugly what's your excuse!!
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 20:12
Andy Higham View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Higham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 17:24
My apprentice is about as much use as a carpet fitters ladder
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 13:46
Originally posted by Diablo Diablo wrote:

it was wrong on so many levels LOL

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Diablo View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 12:55
I'm not saying the mother in law's fat, but when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house... biddum tish... no wait there's more..What's brown and sticky?.. A stick!..biddum tish, I thank you...I hope to die peacefully in my sleep, like my Grandpa... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.. biddum tish...Doctor doctor is it ok to have children after 35?.... No, 35 children is enough... Bought some camouflage trousers the other day, but I can't find them... biddum tish... Why did the golfer wear 3 pairs of pants? In case he got a hole in one...Knock Knock.."Whose there"? "Fred".."Fred who"?... "Burt Lancaster".. biddum tish..I once farted in an elevator, it was wrong on so many levels LOL

The only other ones I know are rude.

I think Tim Vine is the master of one liners.
Question everything.
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 11:56
😂
Careca View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Careca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 19:30
I heard a rumor that they were giving away manure at my local farm , so i went down there to check ; it was bullsh*t.

The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran .

My hobby is collecting empty bottles , which sounds so much better than alcoholic .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic