rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nearly back on the road

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 17:19
Sorry Mark, didn't mean to cap your thread - guess I'm subconsciously inviting mass chastisement so that I get on and fix the thing. In fact if any female members would care to chastise me with bunches of birch twigs ...
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 19:54
Originally posted by A303 A303 wrote:

Sorry Mark, didn't mean to cap your thread - guess I'm subconsciously inviting mass chastisement so that I get on and fix the thing. In fact if any female members would care to chastise me with bunches of birch twigs ...
don't apologise to me ha ha ...but yes pull your finger out or sell it on to someone tad a project

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
A303 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 22:14
Originally posted by redratbike redratbike wrote:

don't apologise to me ha ha ...but yes pull your finger out or sell it on to someone tad a project

SELL THE MILLE???!!! WTF???!!! FROM MY COLD, DEAD HAND!
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 05:22
I thought I may get that response

You should sort a day off and start stripping he down .....what does it need?

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Sabre View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Ex Copper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 08:39

Two years!? Jeez, mine's been sitting in the shed waiting for me to rebuild her after my Almeria off in ... er ...no, really, is it?... November ... 2010!Confused

Bloody hell mate, get a grip. LOLLOLLOL

A303 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 16:29

Plan is a complete re-frame (thanks to Andi for the new one) and Tourno-ize it (got most of the bits).
A 3-year building project on the house and a bit of open heart surgery hasn't helped. Then there are the other projects (XT500, CD175) which I have to get into shape and move on so I've got some space to work on it, and should I get the SRAD running so I can do a few trackdays before I get too old? Ditto my GasGas engine for a bit of off-roading. What's that? The kids need running somewhere? The business needs a new website and I'm supposed to build it? What about the downstairs bathroom and utility room that I've promised to build? Sometimes I sit here not knowing where to start. So I have a beer instead.
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
A303 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 16:31
Originally posted by Sabre Sabre wrote:

Two years!? Jeez, mine's been sitting in the shed waiting for me to rebuild her after my Almeria off in ... er ...no, really, is it?... November ... 2010!Confused

Bloody hell mate, get a grip. LOLLOLLOL

Hmmm. Got a Speed Triple instead!
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 16:33

Plan is a complete re-frame (thanks to Andi for the new one) and Tourno-ize it (got most of the bits).
A 3-year building project on the house and a bit of open heart surgery hasn't helped. Then there are the other projects (XT500, CD175) which I have to get into shape and move on so I've got some space to work on it, and should I get the SRAD running so I can do a few trackdays before I get too old? Ditto my GasGas engine for a bit of off-roading. What's that? The kids need running somewhere? The business needs a new website and I'm supposed to build it? What about the downstairs bathroom and utility room that I've promised to build? Sometimes I sit here not knowing where to start. So I have a beer instead.
fair enough ...consider it a retirement project ..if she lets you retire that is LOL

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
A303 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 20:07

fair enough ...consider it a retirement project ..if she lets you retire that is LOL

Hahaha - and wouldn't know what to do if she didSmile
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Fugly View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fugly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 11:51
Hi Mark,

That looks really nice, even better without the gold bits.Thumbs Up
Full Arrows system, 1060 Big Bore, PC5 and Evo Airbox. Bring on the big grin!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 15:50
just found some pics of how it used to look , jimgregs gorgeous silver mille is the other

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Rybes View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rybes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 07:53
Mate that looks lovely. I want it. If ya ever fancy it I got a 500 piece rsvr jigsaw I'd quite happily swap for it   
ive just got my first vtwin and i think i got the right one
Fugly View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fugly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 08:05
I'll raise your bid Rybes to a 1000 piece jigsaw and half a pack of hob nobs but he better be quick cos they'll be gone
Full Arrows system, 1060 Big Bore, PC5 and Evo Airbox. Bring on the big grin!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 09:17
Originally posted by Rybes Rybes wrote:

Mate that looks lovely. I want it. If ya ever fancy it I got a 500 piece rsvr jigsaw I'd quite happily swap for it   
I only deal in star wars jigsaws LOL

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 09:18
Originally posted by Rybes Rybes wrote:

buy a falco frame and build your bike into that

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic