rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Non aprilia items for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plastic Flooring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plastic Flooring
    Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 22:28
Evening all

I have a large amount of plastic flooring available................

Our workshop floor was filthy when we moved (former heavy engineering works) and despite our best efforts we couldn't get it clean enough so I bought a job lot of plastic flooring that had been used in the building next door to us that had been an inline skating rink that went bust.  It looks like this when it's down although ours needs a good mop!

IMG_1407 (Small).JPG

It's a (lovely) pale green colour (!) and clips together like a jigsaw.  Ideal for a garage, workshop or mancave.  Each tile is 50 cm x 50 cm.  Google tells me that a typical single garage is roughly 3m wide by 6 m long so it would need 72 of these tiles to cover the floor.

Anyone interested in taking some off my hands..............say £50 for enough to do a single garage.  Happy to discount if someone wants a larger quantity.  I have plenty spare as you can see:

IMG_1409 (Small).JPG

IMG_1410 (Small).JPG

They're at our workshop in Gainsborough, about 20 mins north of Lincoln, if anyone wants to come and get some.  Probably not cost effective to deliver them to be fair :-(

Cheers

Jon

Like Phil Jupitus........only slimmer!!!
WHITER View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WHITER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 22:58
Hiya John, how ya doing mate,how much do you recon on the 72 delivered down south,its a bit of a trek all the way up yoursWink .
Cheers Neil.
Cuzza View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 23:25
Now then Whiter, all good here!

You may be in luck .cos I have to come down your way later in August...........got to be in Farnham on 23rd August and the plan is to stay at Spike's place the night before.

how far from him are you 'cos I could stick some in the van and bring them with me ;-)

Jon
FTM View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FTM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 09:14
I've been on the look out for something like this for a while. As I'm half way between Southampton and Farnham and have a van I will take some off your hands if you're bringing some south with you in August. If it's not okay I've no problem with that. If it is okay with you lads I'll take 72 for a single garage. Thumbs Up
FTM
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 09:48
Jon if you can do a 3rd load I'm at Orpington junction 4 m25 but not back in the country till 23rd august if that works great if not no worries

Cheers Mark

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
billd View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 11:41
Jon, can you PM me a price on 120 tiles. I live close by so can pick up if we work out an arrangement. Thanks.
Cuzza View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 19:19
Originally posted by FTM FTM wrote:

I've been on the look out for something like this for a while. As I'm half way between Southampton and Farnham and have a van I will take some off your hands if you're bringing some south with you in August. If it's not okay I've no problem with that. If it is okay with you lads I'll take 72 for a single garage. Thumbs Up
FTM

No problem bringing some down for you on 23rd FTM.............I'll stick your name on a pile and bung them in the van with Whiters when I come down.

I'll be in touch closer to the time to arrange meet / delivery.

Cheers

Jon
Cuzza View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 19:23
Originally posted by redratbike redratbike wrote:

Jon if you can do a 3rd load I'm at Orpington junction 4 m25 but not back in the country till 23rd august if that works great if not no worries

Cheers Mark

Orpington's a long way out of my way Mark................I was in Essex today, could ahve brought some and met up somewhere ;-(

FTM View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FTM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 19:27
Originally posted by Cuzza Cuzza wrote:

Originally posted by FTM FTM wrote:

FTM

No problem bringing some down for you on 23rd FTM.............I'll stick your name on a pile and bung them in the van with Whiters when I come down.

I'll be in touch closer to the time to arrange meet / delivery.

Cheers

Jon

Thumbs Up
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 19:55
Originally posted by Cuzza Cuzza wrote:

Originally posted by redratbike redratbike wrote:

Cheers Mark

Orpington's a long way out of my way Mark................I was in Essex today, could ahve brought some and met up somewhere ;-(

not a problem Jon if there is any left at the end I'll sort something..sure if I can send a Mille engine across the country for 60 on a pallet we can sort some tiles

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
R5VGD View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R5VGD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 00:59
Another load for the south if you're planning a trip. Happy to meet somewhere and collect redratbikes for him also ?
I'm in Basildon
Cheers
     Gav
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 06:19
Orite mate I live near buy do you have any left
Cheers
Cuzza View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 20:41
Originally posted by markrsvr15 markrsvr15 wrote:

Orite mate I live near buy do you have any left
Cheers

Yup, sill got plenty............I'll message you ;-)

Jon
Si600 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Si600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 17:15
Once all the gannets have been I'll have a load off you, I can collect, be a bit of a road trip

I only want 9 sqm though, the rest of my mancave will be carpeted.  It'll give me the impetus to actually finish the project

How thick are they?  I'm assuming that they don't deform under a side-stand?

Also, are they easily cut?  It'll save the hassle of finding a ramp if I can trim the lugs off along the garage door.
Cuzza View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuzza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 21:32
Originally posted by Si600 Si600 wrote:

Once all the gannets have been I'll have a load off you, I can collect, be a bit of a road trip

I only want 9 sqm though, the rest of my mancave will be carpeted.  It'll give me the impetus to actually finish the project

How thick are they?  I'm assuming that they don't deform under a side-stand?

Also, are they easily cut?  It'll save the hassle of finding a ramp if I can trim the lugs off along the garage door.

No problem with a smaller amount - 9sq m is 36 tiles so £25?

They're about 5mm thick and easily cut - I've used a grinder to take the lugs off in seconds.

They're solid plastic so no issues with deforming under a side stand.

Send me a PM and you can come and pick some up when you want.

Jon

WHITER View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WHITER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 20:53
Hi Jon, ill ask Spike if its ok to drop them in his garage and ill pick them up from there and drop the dosh off to him beforehand.
Cheers mucker. all organised with Spike mateWink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic