rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Speak to Admin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A page to honour those that have passed ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NickyBoy1984 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Exhaust freak!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickyBoy1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A page to honour those that have passed ?
    Posted: 17 May 2016 at 06:09
Fantastic idea Kiwi..!

NickyBoy
www.rsvr.net
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
Shyted View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 15:16
Originally posted by Spoonz Spoonz wrote:

I haven't forgotten Chris Barge from the Club Aprilia days who should be remembered too. 
Myself, Stu, Griff and Vin went to his funeral on a grey and miserable day and just as we were going into the church the clouds developed a gap and a strong beam of sun broke through for a few seconds. To this day whenever I see that happen in the sky I think of Chris.

If ever life kicked a couple full bore in the nuts it was him and Polly (she had terminal cancer at the time of his death). We should remember people like Chris and Peter and the many others lost to us. If for no other reason than to remind us of how fragile life is in reality.
Very very true,and that's coming from the mouth of a me who knows none of them or you,we are still brothers here at least.
I used to be uncertain , but now i'm not sure anymore
cwp View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 15:12
Great idea
born ugly what's your excuse!!
Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 14:27
I haven't forgotten Chris Barge from the Club Aprilia days who should be remembered too. 
Myself, Stu, Griff and Vin went to his funeral on a grey and miserable day and just as we were going into the church the clouds developed a gap and a strong beam of sun broke through for a few seconds. To this day whenever I see that happen in the sky I think of Chris.

If ever life kicked a couple full bore in the nuts it was him and Polly (she had terminal cancer at the time of his death). We should remember people like Chris and Peter and the many others lost to us. If for no other reason than to remind us of how fragile life is in reality.
Sabre View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Ex Copper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:44
Great Idea Kiwi.

Spoonz View Drop Down
Admins Group
Admins Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:41
Do it !
kiwi_rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
EX Dr Frankie Stein (splitter)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi_rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:20
Unfortunately we have had one too many goods folks from here pass away, I wonder if we should/could have an "In Memorium" page to honour them ?
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic