rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Your Bike
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New guy on site

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New guy on site
    Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 21:51
Hi All,

Loving the site, loads to go through....Smile

Just thought i would say hello, and i think this is where people are showing there bike...  i hope!

How do you attach pics ???

Going to have a look around now.

Cheers

426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 21:56
Hi rob welcome in, it is a bit of an unwritten rule about showing us pics of your bike and the best way is to upload to photobucket and then paste over to here but try to make sure any background shows tidy garages, lawns, driveways etc or we will try to take the piss👍
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 22:08
sorry guys, still struglling....

I have no option to browse my pics, only have the http://            

I only want to show you my bike Cry

HELPPPPPPPPP.....
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 22:11
Only just seen your reply.... thanks for the help.  No idea how to do that!

Oooh think the pics are good for background stuffWink
snox View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 22:11
Welcome in mate .
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 22:30
Thank mate...

Smile
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 22:31
You will see an image code on the right so click on that and cut and paste over to here.
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 22:48
thanks mate.  I will have another play tomorrow....  

Not the best with computer techy....  But guessing you are noticing that already. lol LOL
Paddedcell100 View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 23:24
Hello fella, it's easy enough to upload photos, just set up
A photobucket account, upload your photos to that and then click on whichever photo you want to post on here,click on share, then click get links and then copy the line that says for forums etc and then paste into your new topic...
Sounds a faff but it's not too bad once you've done it once
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 14:19
Cheers mate. I will sort it tonight....
Saved pics to photobucket now   
Woo hoo...
Thanks again
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 14:23
No problem fella, looking forward to seeing the bike
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 14:24
It will happen later.... Hopefully!!

Where you from mate?
NickyBoy1984 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Exhaust freak!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickyBoy1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 16:07
Hi ya Rob, welcome to the RSVR.net club hehe, best place you can be on here, not for just aprilias but everything and anything....!

It's easy, once you get your first pic uploaded, there'll be no stopping ya Haha!

NickyBoy
www.rsvr.net
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 18:11
Hi nickyboy, yep liking it so far...

Getting on my laptop later to ad pics of my aprilia

May be selling it to get a new toy though. Been toying with it for a while now. Hard decision!!!

Rob
davidrsurfer View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidrsurfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 18:58
Hello there.
Motorcycle friendly self catering holiday apartment Acorn Studio. See us at Air bnb.
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 20:29
Hi mate, how's it going?!   

Roll on the good weather
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 21:10
Question..... If I sell my gorgeous rsvr, what do I buy?!   Rsv4 or panigale?!   If that's not a swear word on here..   
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 21:25
Sorry buddy, only just got a chance to see your reply. I'm in Northampton chap, whereabouts are you?
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 21:29
Well, if I was choosing between the two, even though I love my Gen 2 Tuono to bits, I would take an 1199/1299 Panigale over the RSV4, purely down to the looks and the fact that The Panigale fits me a bit better.... I cant afford either though so it's a problem I'm not having to face at the minute, hehe.
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 21:44
No problem, i have been busy tonight as well...

I am in Kent.  aout 25 mins south of Dartford bridge
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 21:46
I like your thinking, i have ridden the RSV4 and the 899 panigale.  As dont really think you need that power on the road!.   I am heading towards the 899 panigale i think, as rode it last week.  It was pretty awesome...     And fully kitted out.

Whats your tuono like ?   i had a couple of mates with blue and white ones, nice bikes
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 21:53
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 21:54
Hurray, i finally uploaded a pic of my RSVR..... Wink
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 21:55

There's my black one fella, still a few bits to do on it but it's getting there. What Rsv have you got? I do like Ducati's, my mate just got rid of his 1198 and I wouldn't mind one of those but the Panigale range just blow me away. You rated the 899 then?
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 21:58
Nice mate...  good in black.  

Like your choice of exhausts as well Wink
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 22:00
Hehe,I just clocked your photo as sent that, very nice bike and oh yes, loving the Mivv's....   
They do sound the dogs dont they
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 22:04
Thanks, i love it.   Which is why its taken so long to decide if to sell or not..

I have a mint VFR NC30 but think i am going to keep that , maybe!   will try and add a pic of it if you want to see it ?

Oh yes, Mivv is great.  I took the baffles out and its actually too loud... 

Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 22:08
Too loud..... Blasphemy....    hehehe, my db killers got removed as soon as the exhausts came out of the box, don't think my neighbours are overly enthusiastic but heyho... .
I'm sure you will love an 899 buddy, certainly better than the new 959 with those dodgy new exhausts.
rob rsvr View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob rsvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 22:13
Haha... i know i cant believe i said it...  But had to put baffles back  !!!!

Hope so..

So you think its worth putting an advert on the site ?    I want 5k for it, which i think is  good price really.

If i get a 899, do i have to leave this site ?  Unhappy
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddedcell100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 22:23
I've not been on here too long myself really but I have seen a good few bikes get snapped up pretty quickly on here so it's gotta be worth a go and you certainly won't get any tyre kickers buggering you about.
Haha, I think you can stay on here with an 899, its just a good bunch of bike enthusiasts shooting the breeze, just make sure you get plenty of pics up when you get it .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic