Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Aprilia parts for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Redratbike modded collector

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Redratbike modded collector
    Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 11:37
Got a 01-03 ready to go and will have another by the end of the week

Also some 98-00 will be done in the next week

Get in touch cheers

www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk
redratbike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 15:28
got 2 01-03 and 1 98-00 get in touch

the price will be going up soon so get them why you can

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 21:59
Still got some guys get in touch

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
DrD View Drop Down
World Superbike Star
World Superbike Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 23:58
Well I finally ordered one after mulling it over for 18 months - don't want to make rash decisions!
Of course I have now pm'd Ed and got response about the appropriate Forza chip to go with the exhaust changes and MWR filter.
Fun summer rides to Race meets and the like on the horizon!

RSV 2003
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 08:52
Originally posted by DrD DrD wrote:

Well I finally ordered one after mulling it over for 18 months - don't want to make rash decisions!
Of course I have now pm'd Ed and got response about the appropriate Forza chip to go with the exhaust changes and MWR filter.
Fun summer rides to Race meets and the like on the horizon!

much  apprecited Dr.D

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2015 at 13:40
still got some here guys get in touchWink the summers coming you know you want to!

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 09:08
Bump

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 13:32
lunchtime bump time

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 23:20
Rbump

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
rossi46 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossi46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 14:05
Instead of doing my own can u supply my on for my 2002rsvr how much ?
GARY OBRIEN
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 15:58
Originally posted by rossi46 rossi46 wrote:

Instead of doing my own can u supply my on for my 2002rsvr how much ?
sure they are £130 exchange

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
rossi46 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossi46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 20:22
What's the waiting time and how do I buy from you ?
GARY OBRIEN
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 21:11
paypal is good with me got one ready to go

I'll send you a pm

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 08:32
Nice to meet you Gary and many thanks

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
rossi46 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossi46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 19:24
Went out for quick blast this evening bike felt much smoother and quiter still running the old SP titanium chip but felt ok , ordered new one from Ed what difference will it make ? Thanks again Mark .
GARY OBRIEN
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:41
Originally posted by rossi46 rossi46 wrote:

Went out for quick blast this evening bike felt much smoother and quiter still running the old SP titanium chip but felt ok , ordered new one from Ed what difference will it make ? Thanks again Mark .
hopefully will enhance the mod.

had an interesting chat with someone the other day saying how he thought the modded collector would affect the bike ..i.e. 10bhp would be a big hit as it were but  he said it made it a lot smoother and the filling of the flatspot completely changed how the bike rode ..he was running the fr200 you just ordered ..he's not on here but on on the aprilia performance facebook page

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:56
I've got one of Red's modded collectors and the FR200 chip off Ed and the mid range is now one smooth wave rather than having the flat spot and being a little hesitant. When combined with a good TB setup by Griff it pulls smoothly from way low as well. Far less riding the clutch at low speeds in town.

IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 20:52
When I fitted that combination I thought it just felt like a bigger engine, the way it pulled without any dips.
www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
rossi46 View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossi46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 21:52
Thanks for the feedback guys I will let you know how it feels when I fit the new chip from Ed .
GARY OBRIEN
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 16:43
Bump

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
TasRSV View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasRSV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2015 at 09:33
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:21
Originally posted by TasRSV TasRSV wrote:

Hey Mark

Selling yours cheap - check this one out!! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/aprilia-rsvr-rsv-factory-tuono-akrapovic-exhaust-collectors-system/171795544979?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D31101%26meid%3D35be47e696214242879e8ad071adf10b%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D271873424707&rt=nc
well spotted Dave it is actually one of mine...i have sent him this message to upset him as he wont, i hope get that price.
Hi,what you have is a standard 01-03 rsv exhaust collector modified by myself..i sell these for £130 exchange posted ... google redratbike modded collector
regards mark

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
elvis59 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvis59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 09:45
Hi Redrat, one for my 03 tuono, live in Norway so much struggle and money to exchange. Can i buy one??
Frank Hansen.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 10:20
Originally posted by elvis59 elvis59 wrote:

Hi Redrat, one for my 03 tuono, live in Norway so much struggle and money to exchange. Can i buy one??
pm sent

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
elvis59 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvis59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 10:40
The deed is done redrat :)
Frank Hansen.
RobDaBiker View Drop Down
L plate
L plate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobDaBiker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 12:49
Hey there Mr Red Rat,
Reading some posts, it appears you had an off at the TT, hopefully yer ok now tho?
Im interested in a modded collector for my 2000 Mille. Can you give me some info on these please?
Is there a performance difference between the 98-00 and 01-03 collectors? Can the later one be retro fitted?
Im going to have a forza airbox and chip fitted also, some are saying that a pc3 is redundant with these mods, needing only a TB balance. Any ideas?
Regards. Rob
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 16:51
Originally posted by RobDaBiker RobDaBiker wrote:

Hey there Mr Red Rat,
Reading some posts, it appears you had an off at the TT, hopefully yer ok now tho?
Im interested in a modded collector for my 2000 Mille. Can you give me some info on these please?
Is there a performance difference between the 98-00 and 01-03 collectors? Can the later one be retro fitted?
Im going to have a forza airbox and chip fitted also, some are saying that a pc3 is redundant with these mods, needing only a TB balance. Any ideas?
Regards. Rob
i'm on the mend thanks Rob

just got the insurance sorted and just physio on the leg to get be back straight

as for the collector i have had good feedback on the early 98-00 rear only modded collectors but do not have a direct comparision to the later 01-03 collectors but there isnt a lot the early ones flow differently in the first place.

the later one can be retro fitted to an early bike.

i currently have a slight wait for the collectors as i need to drop some off to the welder approx 2 weeks for completion

98-00 is £90 exchange like for like collector
01-03 is £130 exchange like for like collector

as for the pc3 personally i would do the mods then spend the money on a custom mapo where each cylinder has its own custom map to eek out the best possible fuealling and power

cheers Mark

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
RobDaBiker View Drop Down
L plate
L plate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobDaBiker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 08:46
Ok thats fine, dont mind the wait as have a few things going on at the mo.
Glad to hear yer ok (ish) now. I lived on the island for a couple of years, as did my Mille, we had a good time scrubbing many many tyres. :-)

Thanks for the advice too, I shall get it all sorted on the bike then a few runs on dyno to sort it out, hit that sweet spot so to speak.

I will be in touch again soon then re collector.

Thanks and regards
Rob
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Collector Messiah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redratbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 09:02
no worries Rob , i'm on here all the time so not going anywhere get in touch when you are ready

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Colly View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 11:29
I'm after a modded collector for a 2003 rsv mille,do you still make them ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic