rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Aprilia parts for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

High level street fighter falco exhausts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: High level street fighter falco exhausts
    Posted: 18 Apr 2015 at 22:49
I have some spares of these. They are in need of tidying IMHO have never fitted them since buying them so can't comment on state other than to say they are not immaculate and could do with a refurb. I paid 150£ plus post for a pair and have done nothing but clean them they have link pipes if anyone is interested let me know and I can. Send photos vi like the fuel mis legnth ones I had before so am going to look for something like them

Whilst not immaculate the oval SS looks ok it's just the carbon wrap that is cosmetically challenged they have pipes and one can on each pair sounds like it has a bit if grit ... Don't know if this means they need repacking photos can be sent

these are from the original streetfighter kit and will probably fit other Aprilia models
"Si me dices ven lo dejo todo ... pero dime ven"
falcomunky View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcomunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 11:20
Im interested fella. Any chance of some photos? Smile
flatlander View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 14:42
No problem ill do them tonight just pm me an address or I will try to get them on here
Kraysisters1 View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kraysisters1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 22:34
Please can you send the pictures to me. Email is d.hatton@live.co.uk
Thanks
D Hatton
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2015 at 23:28
Sorry not had chance been on full time baby sitting duty to store points for a pass on may 2nd should be sorted tomorrow
Thanks
Geoff
falcomunky View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcomunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 21:38
No probs fella. Ive sent you a PM by the way... :)
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 00:21
Pics sent
Kraysisters1 View Drop Down
Moto2 racer
Moto2 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kraysisters1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 08:44
Got the pictures. Will these fit the Gen 2 RSV and if so have you still got them.
D Hatton
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 14:20
Got them and have absolutely no idea is the honest answer. All I know in that regard is that the kit was originally designed as a limited optional extra to the falco... And became the forerunner to the tuono.
Best I can offer is to find the measurements.
If the diameter is different then it would need something making up I would guess but I honestly don't know if gen 1 and 2 had the same diameter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic