rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Just vito's in Portsmouth,surf/camper converters
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just vito's in Portsmouth,surf/camper converters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2016 at 19:57
Has he got any more advertised any where say you want a van then meet him throw him in back kick his head in drive quite far with him in back them kick him out the back

Robbing bastards I carnt stand people like that arse holes
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2016 at 18:07
As he seems to be taking most people up the a*se I'm surprised someone hasn't already 'had a quiet word' with him.

Although I know someone who as an ex bike trader did exactly the same,although he even ticked off the bike trade as well but you ended up just shaking your head rather than tearing his off.

Some people just seem to have the knack of getting away with it

www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
Gg76 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gg76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2016 at 18:20
He is not getting away with this one , I'm going back to Portsmouth in the near future guys and I can't wait to see the look on his face , before πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»and after πŸ‘πŸ»
robp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2016 at 12:39
Fella's, if the violence thing doesn't get the problem resolved (I wouldn't want to think any of you guys would get into some bother with the law) a money claim could be reasonably easy and straightforwards to create.
On the face of it the facts and evidence look like you should have a straightforwards claim in consumer law (fitness for purpose and reasonable quality etc).
This guy seems to have multiple dodgy transactions so it should be quite straightforwards to claim (you might even want to consider a joint claim to share any costs or risks if you can gather a few people together)
Money claims at civil court are quite straight forwards to engage, they are also reasonably cheap to carry out (costs can be claimed back from the defendant).
If you want some help getting one of these things underway you can either contact me, or visit your local Citizen's Advice that should have all the paperwork and expertise you might require to get things moving. (although TBH, various branches of the CAB do vary considerably in there usefulness).
I'm not sure really!
robp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2016 at 12:42
If you do decide to go with the option I've described above.....gather photographic evidence, keep any invoices or receipts and get some opinions of independent mechanics so the quality of the goods can be assessed clearly.
I guarantee hitting this scumbag in the pocket would be less risky and get better results than rearranging his face (although this is a route I always preferred back in my younger days....lol).
I'm not sure really!
IanG View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2016 at 20:46
Wise words Clap

But possibly not nearly as satisfying as the alternative Wink

On the downside it has been known for these sort of chancers to be very capable individuals with extremely unpleasant friends to call on,hence why they get away with it for so long.

www.apworkshops.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

Looking forward to the next track day
Gg76 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gg76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2016 at 20:33
Sounds good πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
billyboy View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2016 at 16:56
this twat has also robbed us.   we are taking the twat to court.. what did you buy/when and what went on...we have details on him and can forward if a home address is better 
robp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2016 at 19:18
Ok, so you lot who've been ripped off should definitely all get together to make a joint claim here. You could share the costs as it'll work out really cheap if you can get a few claimants together to bring one action.
You'll also have the pleasure of being able to bring several evidential packages to the court that would be more convincing to the judge.
A little bit of organisation could bring a cheaper and more certain resolution if you can get organised.
There will only be one fee for the case to be heard even though multiple claimants have registered.
I'm not sure really!
robp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2016 at 19:27
However, be aware that this is England and Wales only...different rules and procedures are involved in Scottish law.
I'm not sure really!
Gg76 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gg76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2016 at 21:24
I got a 02 vito , I got a flight down to Southampton where he picked me up
, I was promised the van was serviced and ready to go cause he new I had a 11 and a half hour drive home, I was
5 min down the road and it started to over heat !! I tried to phone him and it rang out , then the phone was switched off
, so he just bumped me off , got a tx from his wife saying he was at the hospital visiting!!! I had no choice but to risk the
Drive home 😑😑I paid £220 to get the thermostat replaced !!! I have just found out the head is f**ked so need a new engine, after a closer look round the van , he never fitted some off the stuff I paid for and no jack or spare wheel ,, he f**king new I had a 11 hour drive 😑😑😑
RSV Ray View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSV Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 17:38
I hope he's not trading as a limited company, because if he is, he can easily close it down and lose all his liabilities pretty quickly.

If, however, he's trading without a Ltd company, find his home address and find out what assets he possesses and screw him down to the floor financially. 

Also worth a look at who owns his website, and all you do is go to Google and type in "whois search" or "whois lookup" followed by the url he uses, and more often than not, it will take you through to his home address.

Good luck guys
Every problem has a solution
robp View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 22:25
He's not trading as a registered company, let alone Ltd.
Just checked it out.

I'm not sure really!
RSV Ray View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSV Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 12:32
If he's stupidly trading like that - he can easily become personally liable once any Court case is won against him, then you can legally go after his personal assets via the correct legal route using Courts / Solicitors / Citizens Advice Bureau.

Every problem has a solution
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 13:10
Seems you will have to join the queue, check out the review:
http://heycompanies.co.uk/01608197/Just_Vitos

His website is down and his facebook page has been deleted!

FTM View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FTM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 18:16
Jubilee Road is just a couple of miles from me . As far as I know it's just a normal street next to an industrial estate. I'll go and check out the address if anyone wants me to.
FTM View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FTM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 08:11
So I had a drive down Jubilee road to check out Just Vito's place. Looks like it's gone, place for rent according to the sign.
Sorry for the crappy photo taken from a vibrating Transit van with the telephoto on my phone.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 08:17
Looks like his done a moonlight
andy50 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2016 at 11:58
Hi i also bought a van from this bloke although i am having work done on it now to put right he promised to refund me the cost. i will keep you informed its supposed to be being refunded tomorrow morning. just thought you would like to know he is actually still selling items on ebay
Gg76 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gg76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2016 at 17:43
Good luck if you get anything back off that scum bag ,
Go to Facebook and look up Allan Brooke's vito rip off
Lee1968 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 18:10
Just Vitos done some work on my van after a slight accident.. I then got befriended by Allan.. he agreed that my Vito required a bit of TLC and a respray.. but he'd do it cheap for me "mates rates" he said.. so I agreed a price Β£700 and he would do the MOT while he had it..
Well 7 months on I've got rust coming back through and my MOT is probably bent.. as well as 100 miles extra on the clock.. Allan promised he'd sort out my van.. but was always too busy doing others.. I blew my lid at him and told him what I thought.. thats when the threats started.. after I finished laughing I "invited" him to my house so we could "discuss" his threats and the sh*t paint job on my van... still waiting... I am on a few 638 vito groups and no-one has a decent word to say about this bloke.. so if anyone's taking him to court, up an alleyway or any sort of justice then please let the 100's of people he'said ripped off know... Yes I know it's a Vito.. and rusty.. but I've kinda got acquainted with her over the last 7 yrs
Lee1968 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 18:11
The for sale sign has been up for ages...
Lee1968 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 18:16
23 the crescent purbrook po7 5eu
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 18:44
I would never trust a company with that much grass growing up drive

Sounds like a right bell end needs a good sorting out if you ask me
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 18:48
Has he got stuff on flea bay say we all ask stupid questions do his head in
Rybes View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rybes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 22:50
Originally posted by markrsvr15 markrsvr15 wrote:

Has he got stuff on flea bay say we all ask stupid questions do his head in
ive just got my first vtwin and i think i got the right one
andy50 View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 00:40
Refunded me some money today for work done on the Vito covered cost of repairs and labour.
polcol View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polcol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 18:24
well well!! we are one of the unlucky people!! i wish we would have seen these posts well some of them before we got our so called refurbished f**ked up vito,last september we got it and a week after we ended up spending another 500quid 9m0nths down the road now and we are lookin at another 500 to put more stuff right,we also would like him a little bit harmed,financially or other!! but we got told we were wastin our time and money even trying to go to small claims,,has anybody got any ideas?
polcol View Drop Down
L Plates
L Plates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polcol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 18:25
i cant believe he is still trading at all!!
426hemi View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

owner of the big bore!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 426hemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 18:59
Wouldn't a group claim against him be the best way.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic