rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Discounted Arai helmets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 00:45
But, if it's not what you wanted, don't bother.
The one you want will come along soon enough. 
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

budd View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 09:17
Originally posted by Ash Ash wrote:

But, if it's not what you wanted, don't bother.
The one you want will come along soon enough. 

what I wanted was a RX-7 GP in met grey just like my old one, but they don't do the that colour anymore and if they did it would be £600, so I guess it's all about compromise, if what you want isn't possible then you get the next best thing.

The problem here is Arai is quite a desirable brand, but are perceived as expensive, the main reason people are put off buying them is price (OK they may be other reasons to) but usually it’s cost, so when they became available at around ½ price they aren’t around for long, so if I was going to get one regardless of colour I needed to do it now or I’d end up wearing my old till this time next year, basically I’m a tight git who likes a bargainLOL

nex0r View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nex0r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 10:06
Anyone with an ACU license will be able to get a 25-30% discount on Arai or Shoei direct from the distributors.

It's trade price from what I gather.
legend88 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 10:24
At that, it's worth getting a licence, cheaper than the discount!

butchersdog View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butchersdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 11:04
Some really good deals here, offers changing all the time, with dark visors and bags etc I picked up a Haslam rep plus pro shade system for 499 next day delivery too very good service

budd View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 12:05
Originally posted by butchersdog butchersdog wrote:

Some really good deals here, offers changing all the time, with dark visors and bags etc I picked up a Haslam rep plus pro shade system for 499 next day delivery too very good service

I bought mine from Gear change although looking at the address for them it would seem bikers bargains and gear change is one and the same.
I was very tempted by the Haslam rep, the one with the big H's at under £400, that's £300 off RRP so represents pretty good value for a top of range Arai, but I wasn't keen on the colour scheme. As discussed previously I went for the Quantum instead, it arrived today and all is well, the only issue is I'll need to order a new black visor as my current one is the old type L fitting not the new I type. The other problem is the bloody rain so I can't get out and give it a test run.
BTW I'd be interested in your opinion re the pro shade system.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic