rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale, Swaps and Wants > Aprilia parts for sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

52 Plate RSV-R £1700 ono

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 52 Plate RSV-R £1700 ono
    Posted: 29 May 2014 at 12:24
Have 52 plate RSV-R for sale. Ohlins and Brembo everywhere, 9000 miles, has SBK can, new tyres, MOT till Feb 2015. Make me an offer around £1700 and she's yours.

This bikes too good for me!
th3judderman View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote th3judderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 13:54
Provisional dibs please mate, details and location needed off for the next week so collection not an issue :D
Fu*ked sprag? If you need a hand in Liverpool give me a shout (tools / knowledge)
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote th3judderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 14:39
Good speaking to you bud, looking forward to collecting it :-D
Fu*ked sprag? If you need a hand in Liverpool give me a shout (tools / knowledge)
Trossman View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 14:57
Now sold to The Judderman
Ape View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member
Moto nutter!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 18:58
Feck that must have been the fastest bike sale on here ever !!!
www.apriliaperformance.co.uk
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
www.apriliaownersclub.co.uk

RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT BOSS !!
jond58 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jond58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 20:01
Not a shock though, appeared a proper bargain! I contemplated getting it just for the wheels!
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Trossman View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 20:21
Originally posted by Ape Ape wrote:

Feck that must have been the fastest bike sale on here ever !!!

Fast bikes move fast!! (At the right price)
pjroth72 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjroth72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 20:44
Of course it did its BLACK Big smile
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote th3judderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 20:58
Haha been looking for one for a while so decided not to hang around when I saw this one :-) plus it's got pillion pegs so that's brownie points with the mrs.
Trossman View Drop Down
Moto3 racer
Moto3 racer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 21:02
Loved that RSV. When I had it, it was the sweetest handling, gruntiest bike I had ever ridden - then last month, I bought a KTM RC8R which is now the sweetest handling, gruntiest bike I have ever ridden!!

If it wasn't for Italian electrics, sprag clutches and dodgy build quality (bodywork and wiring)  I'd have kept this until my knees gave up sportsbikes (probably another 3-5 years) 

Being 6' 3" FireBlades and the like are too small for me and my fecked knees, but the RSV ticked every box, large framed and adorned with all the goldy bling Ohlins and Brembo bits, and, coming from 20 years of Jap 4 cyls,  once you learned how to ride a V twin with a crankshaft similar in mass to a small oil tanker, man, was it fast!!

So, all I've got to say is thanks very much and good luck all you RSV guys (you're all "total creamers" or you'd be riding around on Jap 4 cyls - like sensible crazy bikers) and thanks for all the help and tips gleaned from this forum over the last 4 years.

PS If anyone ever mentions the word sprag again I will fecking kill'em!!

pjroth72 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjroth72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 21:08
oooooooowh that's chuffin nice pal
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
kevin_whittaker View Drop Down
Moto GP Alien
Moto GP Alien

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin_whittaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 21:54
I love the look of the KTM, about the only bike that I would consider swapping my Mille for....

www.apriliaforum.co.uk
pjroth72 View Drop Down
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjroth72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 22:25
+1on that but kidney & a lung springs to mind lol
www.apriliaforum.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic