rsvr.net Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help Riders Rights Campaigners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legend88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Riders Rights Campaigners
    Posted: 09 May 2014 at 16:11
I just received this email from Ian Mutch, chairman of MAG (Motorcycle Action Group). They have a fundraising scheme going with a record company to support their campaigning re bike legislation etc. Self explanatory to anyone who feels like helping by spending less than a quid.

This is the last time I shall pester you all with this
 We have just entered the official UK top 100 with Stranger and his song ‘It Means So Much’ 
 If we get just another 3200 sales by this Saturday night, the song will reach that essential top 40.
 Once we reach the top 40, we get loads more publicity and radio play which will be a huge help.
 I have put 3 links below where you can download the song and if you could perhaps ask your friends, family and work colleagues to also buy a few copies it will be hugely appreciated.
 We have until Saturday evening to make the difference.
 Thank you to those who have downloaded the song already, my apologies for bothering you but this could really turn MAG's fortunes around for the sake of such a tiny effort from a few thousand people. The knock on benefits with concerts by Stranger from which MAG will benefit hugely all hang on a high profile being achieved by this single. Opportunities like this do not come along every day. 

Ian Mutch
MAG President

Amazon link 0.69p

Itunes link 0.79p

7 Digital link 0.99p

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic